The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Mini-Series => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Atlantis => Topic started by: John Adams on August 01, 2013, 07:42:06 PM

Title: Episode 1
Post by: John Adams on August 01, 2013, 07:42:06 PM
Captain Lucas Picard boards his new ship, the U.S.S Atlantis for the first time. The crew is waiting for his arrival and are eager to meet their new captain. They decide to test out the ship, but what danger will they face in their first assignment? Find out, on Star Trek Alantis!

Time/Date: Fridays at 7:30PM BST, 2:30 PM EST

P.S Just a reminder to all of our Starfleet Officers on TLO I would like to post this episode to Dendo Hellan since it was his most part on this pilot episode and some of mine but mostly his and I would like to run this on the launch date to say thank you to Dendo!

Thanks buddy :D
Title: The Star Trek Atlantis Universe
Post by: John Adams on August 01, 2013, 07:49:20 PM
Just wanted to bring this up, this happens about 20 years after insurrection, and STO is positively not cannon. Dauntless has happened in this universe, as it is a cannon mSRP. More details soon.
Title: Re: The Star Trek Atlantis Universe
Post by: Martin Thompson on August 02, 2013, 05:13:38 AM
Insurrection or Nemesis? The latter was during 2379, so 20 years from that is 2399, the events in Star Trek Daunltess don't happen untill 2401. Just a heads up for if you where planning on making any references.
Title: Re: The Star Trek Atlantis Universe
Post by: Lucas Picard on August 02, 2013, 05:41:39 AM
Well it is about 20-25 years after the Voyager returned home to us
Title: Re: The Star Trek Atlantis Universe
Post by: John Adams on August 02, 2013, 08:20:40 AM
Whoops, I meant Nemesis, sorry.
Title: Re: Episode 1
Post by: Telex Ferra on August 11, 2013, 09:31:24 AM
Did this run yesterday or was it moved back to next week?
Title: Re: Episode 1
Post by: Lucas Picard on August 11, 2013, 01:15:19 PM
Its been moved till next week Telex
Title: Re: Episode 1
Post by: Martin Thompson on August 11, 2013, 05:16:41 PM
If this was moved it might be smart to alter the first post noting the new date.
Title: Re: Episode 1
Post by: Telex Ferra on August 22, 2013, 06:57:09 PM
I'm going to have to CBT once more, but I promise that I will be more available in the coming weeks, though I may be slightly late (by like 5 mins)