Poll
Question:
Which Timeslot would be ideal for you?
Option 1: Monday
votes: 0
Option 2: Friday
votes: 5
Option 3: Saturday Before AF
votes: 2
Option 4: Saturday After AF
votes: 0
It comes to my attention that we need to sort out our timeslot but I ain't too sure about before AF if Dauntless ain't back on yet but the option is there for you to decide.
You have at least 7 days to the closing time
Thankyou
Either before or after AF on saturday works for me, i voted before since after AF might get a bit late into the night for me, but both will be fine.
Remember that Star Trek Daunltess ended its run so we won't see it back again...
Quote from: Martin Thompson on August 02, 2013, 05:10:15 AM
Either before or after AF on saturday works for me, i voted before since after AF might get a bit late into the night for me, but both will be fine.
Remember that Star Trek Daunltess ended its run so we won't see it back again...
You mean that the Dauntless is completely finished? No more seasons?
Uhm... I can't make any of those times. I need it to be on Sunday.
Well we can't john because if we do it on Sunday with 2 SRPs taking place normally after the BI everyone will get fed up doing the third
Lucas, I'm merging this topic with the discussion topic, basically the same thing
Also adding a poll for Sunday
Here's the new poll with more options! :O
Sunday before FS is way too early for an SRP or anything. I'll have to pass if you pick that option.
Adams, Sunday is out of the question. I don't want to attend 3 SRP's in one day. That would be terrible. (this poll seems rigged toward Sunday's favor anyway)
Changed poll, removed Sundays
Yeah, running this on a sunday is a no-go.
Okay. I revoted for Friday
Thanks John I know it can be a pain in the bum at times but the way you have to make this work you have to listen what other people would want not what we want :)
However... I can positivly NOT make Saturday
Quote from: John Adams on August 02, 2013, 09:20:17 AM
However... I can positivly NOT make Saturday
Why can't you make Saturday? That means you can't attend AF, right?
Well, I applied as a junior positions for AF because it's quite random when I can make it.
Quote from: Lucas Picard on August 02, 2013, 05:39:15 AM
You mean that the Dauntless is completely finished? No more seasons?
Indeed.
fair enough
Topic locked, because Atlantis's timeslot is announced! http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,5710.0.html