The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Mini-Series => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Atlantis => Topic started by: Jenson on August 05, 2013, 05:06:14 PM

Title: CBT Thread
Post by: Jenson on August 05, 2013, 05:06:14 PM
I guess I'll start us out.

I'll still be on Vacation LoA this Friday, so I will be unable to attend the first episode.
Title: Re: CBT Thread
Post by: Telex Ferra on August 05, 2013, 06:02:07 PM
I didn't expect ti to start this soon so I MAY not be there this Friday due to plans I've already made, but I'm not entirely sure.
Title: Re: CBT Thread
Post by: Lucas Picard on August 05, 2013, 06:47:35 PM
Well if you would like we could do it the next Friday if you wish?
Title: Re: CBT Thread
Post by: Telex Ferra on August 05, 2013, 07:07:34 PM
That's totally up to you and John
Title: Re: CBT Thread
Post by: Lucas Picard on August 05, 2013, 07:10:06 PM
Ok I have a word with him
Title: Re: CBT Thread
Post by: SFC3 on August 05, 2013, 07:42:42 PM
If the numbers get to 3-4 consider cancelling. You will be fine if there are atleast 2 people not present.
Title: Re: CBT Thread
Post by: John Adams on August 05, 2013, 08:24:43 PM
I would agree to pushing it back, as infact I cannot make this Friday due to vacation xD
Title: Re: CBT Thread
Post by: Lucas Picard on August 06, 2013, 02:35:13 AM
Then next week it is then