The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Mini-Series => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Atlantis => Topic started by: Lucas Picard on August 16, 2013, 06:02:25 AM

Title: One time only
Post by: Lucas Picard on August 16, 2013, 06:02:25 AM
Attention to all crew of Atlantis,
This is your Captain speaking.

I may have to do this one time only this week we are suppose to do this at 9PM BST which is 8PM GMT in the UK so I'm deciding to make it at 7pm BST which is 6pm GMT, I tell you the reason for this and that reason is because that my sisters kids are coming round tonight so I couldn't make it at 9pm BST and further more I don't want to postpone this again this week and I don't  think that Telex would approve :P

Sorry for any trouble that has been caused

Picard out
Title: Re: One time only
Post by: Telex Ferra on August 16, 2013, 08:25:59 AM
So unless I'm wrong, this is going ahead at 2PM EST?
Title: Re: One time only
Post by: Lucas Picard on August 16, 2013, 08:30:13 AM
Well i don't know yet Telex I mean I have to have a word with John but I don't know what is happening yet I can't let it postpone again this week unless I have to but then you might tell me and John to cancel this mSRP all together
Title: Re: One time only
Post by: Telex Ferra on August 16, 2013, 11:52:51 AM
I'll be on the server at 2, but we don't yet have a custom config
Title: Re: One time only
Post by: Telex Ferra on August 16, 2013, 02:23:54 PM
I'd like to see the two of you on skype sometime soon