The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Mini-Series => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Atlantis => Topic started by: John Adams on August 16, 2013, 09:35:44 PM

Title: I'm out.
Post by: John Adams on August 16, 2013, 09:35:44 PM
To all Atlantisers: I'm done.

Sorry, I just can't do this anymore. 2 weeks with no episode. I'm out.

~John

The time just doesn't work, it was cutting it close anyway, and with lucas changing the time I can't go.

Good run guys.
Title: Re: I'm out.
Post by: Lucas Picard on August 17, 2013, 02:32:16 AM
Why do you think I postponed it for I can't exactly go on the server while they are in bed can I, I mean they both are 6 and 9 I'm sorry but that was the only option I had to do if you don't believe me john then that's your problem not mine coz the way I see it kids comes first not the mSRP and even Jenson said it was the best move to forward it to next week.

So thanks for your John
Title: Re: I'm out.
Post by: Dendo on August 17, 2013, 05:39:06 AM
Is it really worth it of your time making a new topic just for this ?
Title: Re: I'm out.
Post by: Martin Thompson on August 17, 2013, 09:10:48 AM
I thought you both agreed on the timeslot?

First and foremost, a timeslot should be chosen at a time the SRP runner(s) are available, that makes sense. It can always happen that people are absent for one reason or another. I encourage you both, John and Lucas, to have a talk together and sort this out in a decent way, preferably somewhere in private, on msn or skype for instance.

John, you made a commitment with this mSRP and I think you should go trough with it, even though there have been some minor setbacks.

Lucas, you should discuss changes to the schedule with your co-srp-runner before you make them.

For both of you, communication is vital to a successful cooperation, don't let this setback halt you from running this mSRP, something you both worked hard for to achieve.

I'm going to lock this topic now, like i said, you should discuss any issues you might have in private, and hopefully come to a agreement to continue with the mSRP.
Title: Re: I'm out.
Post by: Lucas Picard on August 17, 2013, 10:02:25 AM
Well I only postponed this week because I had my sisters kids coming round and they both slept in my room I can't exactly tell them to clear off I rather do mSRP but I am a decent guy so I postponed it and it wouldn't be fair on them
Title: Re: I'm out.
Post by: John Adams on August 17, 2013, 12:59:38 PM
Lucas and I are going to discuss this soon.
Title: Re: I'm out.
Post by: Lucas Picard on August 17, 2013, 01:15:08 PM
you know where to find me John