Poll
Question:
How would you rate 'Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc' by Grizz?
Option 1: Excellent
Option 2: Good
Option 3: Average
Option 4: Poor
Option 5: Awful
In light of Griffiths' episode being pushed back at the eleventh hour and my 'minimal downtime' policy, an outline of 'Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc' was put together quickly to fill in the gaps. My brief was but this; Qo'nos, Embassy, Red Dawn, Costello
Commodore Mason was added once SFC3 declared himself out earlier in the day - I do have further plans for that character, with time to nail down how and what I want her to be. But for now, tonight's instalment!
- An explosion on Qo'nos was being linked back to Starfleet behind the scenes. Was Red Dawn responsible for the set-up? Or the powers that be?
- Mason was very trusting of Costello, even if she did know her from the past.
- Real-Time surveillance was set-up in the bar at Mason's request, following a line of inquiry about the Tyrella nano-virus.
- It was mentioned that James Wright is leaving his post as Head of Starfleet Operations in the Tyrella Sector. Who will take his place?
- President Taylor was due to make a statement in regards to Operation Dawnstar, but the bombing seemingly pushed it back.
- Professor Fox is probably still in a coma. Who knows, right? We didn't have a Doctor.
- The crew of Asteroid Base: Alpha have awoken and Jemma Etis has been given a head-start in reuniting with Lexi.
- Why were Chaplain and Barnes called to SB215?
- Will they ever make it to Risa?
- Captain Munro confessed her role in G'rath's death to Counsellor Laren.
Thanks for attending this late addition to the series. Rate and discuss, above and below... if you want.
Grizz
Good episode, especially for a last-minute plot adjustment. From my perspective, I liked being out of the science lab for once working with other people then the science crew. The story was also good and introduced some more questions and treated a few lingering issues most of which you already mentioned above. I enjoyed this ep, again, so keep up the work.
I liked it! Especially the twist towards the end. :D
I was a little lost in the beginning, but I guess that's because I had no back story knowledge...
I enjoyed this episode, and I'm interested to see how some of these new questions will be answered. Right now, I'm wondering if Rogan shall reappear in time to save Professor Fox, or if he will spend the rest of his life as a vegetable.