The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Kurt Fraser on September 13, 2013, 01:37:25 PM

Title: Maps not appearing after being added [RESOLVED]
Post by: Kurt Fraser on September 13, 2013, 01:37:25 PM
I recently added several maps to the game I put them in the BaseEf folder yet they do not appear ingame if I choose create a server. Any help??
Title: Re: Maps not appearing after being added [RESOLVED]
Post by: Serris on September 13, 2013, 01:51:00 PM
Not all maps will appear on the selection screen. You'll have to manually load them via the console.

/map RPG_Poseidon_B

That, for example, will load Poseidon-B. If you don't know what the map name is, open the .pk3 with a .zip client and look for the .bsp file.
Title: Re: Maps not appearing after being added [RESOLVED]
Post by: Telex Ferra on September 13, 2013, 02:25:34 PM
Serris' suggestion is the best, but you can also find some map names by typing /dir map ingame, but if you have a lot of maps like I do, the list iwll be cut off by the line length of the console.
Title: Re: Maps not appearing after being added [RESOLVED]
Post by: Kurt Fraser on September 15, 2013, 05:38:06 PM
Hey thanks guys yea, it was just a case of the most were not appearing, so I used the /map (mapname) to get it to work