The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Crew Lounge => Topic started by: Griffwald on September 14, 2013, 05:42:19 PM

Poll
Question: How would you rate 'Festina Lente'?
Option 1: Excellent votes: 3
Option 2: Good votes: 2
Option 3: Average votes: 1
Option 4: Poor votes: 0
Option 5: Horrid votes: 1
Title: 'Festina Lente' Discussion Thread
Post by: Griffwald on September 14, 2013, 05:42:19 PM
Lol.

Honestly, you guys all amaze me every week. This episode was planned very poorly by myself, it was not given enough details, and did not allow for a specific enough plot - but I think I'm very happy with how it turned out. This episode was one I count as good because of you guys, each one of you adding your interactions. I'm really happy how it came out.




Perhaps the single point you need to walk away with this episode, is that the Nano-virus is indeed "around" in full force. Chaplain noted in his log that chatter has increased about illicit trade activity, and in the end, Shaw revealed way too many details for what a civilian should know. More importantly, she has noted to Chaplain and the crew that her brother (at least) is involved in the nano-virus plot.

Where will it take us? Keep on coming to find out!
Please rate and discuss, above and below.

'Festina Lente' is the Latin for "make haste slowly."
Title: Re: 'Festina Lente' Discussion Thread
Post by: criminula on September 14, 2013, 06:09:36 PM
I enjoyed this episode, and the change of scenery added to the interest. I'm just sad I never got around to giving Mitchell the arrest warrant.
Title: Re: 'Festina Lente' Discussion Thread
Post by: SFC3 on September 14, 2013, 06:13:30 PM
I liked this episode, alot! Infact, I was really looking forward for a happy Risian ending.

INSTEAD YOU DIDNT GIVE US ONE!
Title: Re: 'Festina Lente' Discussion Thread
Post by: Grizz on September 14, 2013, 06:14:49 PM
Quote from: SFC3 on September 14, 2013, 06:13:30 PM
I liked this episode, alot! Infact, I was really looking forward for a happy Risian ending.

INSTEAD YOU DIDNT GIVE US ONE!

If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.
Title: Re: 'Festina Lente' Discussion Thread
Post by: Chris Wilkinson on September 14, 2013, 06:50:01 PM
Quote from: criminula on September 14, 2013, 06:09:36 PM
I'm just sad I never got around to giving Mitchell the arrest warrant.

IKR! that would have made it funny especially as it was Jenson :P