The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Crew Applications => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Completed Applications => Topic started by: Kurt Fraser on September 16, 2013, 02:27:42 PM

Title: Application: Kurt Fraser
Post by: Kurt Fraser on September 16, 2013, 02:27:42 PM
Character Name:Kurt Fraser
Character Race:Human
Most Desired Position:SEC/TAC
Second Most Desired Position:ENG
Third Most Desired Position:SCI/MED
Model:Depends on position
Comments:I would prefer a Security/Tactical position but wouldn't say no to either of the others. Although I may accidently burn out a few EPS Relays as an Engineer
Title: Re: Application: Kurt Fraser
Post by: Grizz on September 21, 2013, 12:02:50 PM
Welcome aboard!

SEC - Kurt Fraser - Played by Kurtf2013 || [Ensign]
Title: Re: Application: Kurt Fraser
Post by: Minutias on September 21, 2013, 01:40:53 PM
Quote from: Kurtf2013 on September 16, 2013, 02:27:42 PMAlthough I may accidently burn out a few EPS Relays as an Engineer

Such is the life of an engineer. Got nothing to do? Cripple a part of the ship, and then come in swooping to the rescue. Infinite job security.
Title: Re: Application: Kurt Fraser
Post by: Kurt Fraser on September 22, 2013, 12:46:27 PM
I once "accidentally"  :nudgewink: caused a core meltdown on an RP which of course I had to come swooping in to save the crew at the last second  ^-^ , as I said 'Accidentally'   >:D