The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Transporter Room => Genesis Station => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Accepted Applications => Topic started by: criminula on September 22, 2013, 03:37:23 PM

Title: criminula
Post by: criminula on September 22, 2013, 03:37:23 PM
Name: Roger Bristol-Hewitt
Race: Human
Model: Nelson

1st Desired Position: Chief Operations & Traffic Control
2nd Desired Position: Chef & Entertainment Manager

Bio (optional): Depends on position.

Other Comments: I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay for the full length of the episodes, but I will do what I can. If it ends up not working, I will back out to allow someone else to take my place.
Title: Re: criminula
Post by: criminula on September 23, 2013, 12:02:28 PM
Could I change my model to Long please - I got the names mixed up.
Title: Re: criminula
Post by: Martin Thompson on September 23, 2013, 01:51:49 PM
Sure, consider it done.
Title: Re: criminula
Post by: criminula on September 23, 2013, 04:54:16 PM
Thanks! I'm sure in original EF the Nelson character used the model now called Long. That, or I'm more confused than I thought.
Title: Re: criminula
Post by: Martin Thompson on September 23, 2013, 10:27:10 PM
Hmmm, I don't really remember lol.
Title: Re: criminula
Post by: criminula on September 24, 2013, 01:15:32 PM
I'll have to look back at it some time,