The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Episode Archive => Genesis Station => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 2 => Topic started by: Martin Thompson on September 25, 2013, 08:26:22 AM

Title: Genesis Station Season 1 Intro Movie
Post by: Martin Thompson on September 25, 2013, 08:26:22 AM
Title: Re: Genesis Station Season 1 Intro Movie
Post by: Kurt Fraser on September 25, 2013, 11:50:42 AM
wow  :O
Title: Re: Genesis Station Season 1 Intro Movie
Post by: Archibald on September 25, 2013, 11:58:03 AM
Nicely done
Title: Re: Genesis Station Season 1 Intro Movie
Post by: Serris on September 25, 2013, 02:00:54 PM
Excellently paced with a good choice of intro music... however, you spelled Adams' last name wrong.  :P
Title: Re: Genesis Station Season 1 Intro Movie
Post by: Minutias on September 25, 2013, 04:02:57 PM
The music is just so good. And dem transitions. :D*
Title: Re: Genesis Station Season 1 Intro Movie
Post by: Archibald on September 25, 2013, 04:25:54 PM
0:50 is best in my opinion
Title: Re: Genesis Station Season 1 Intro Movie
Post by: John Adams on September 25, 2013, 04:29:55 PM
SCREW THE MAKER OF THIS HORRIBLE VIDEO!
IT IS RUINED BECAUSE OF THE MIS-SPELLING IN ADAMS.
IT IS NOT AADMS! IT IS ADAMS! THE IDIOT WHO MADE THIS MUST-

Just kidding. It's a good video, just fix my name. xP
Title: Re: Genesis Station Season 1 Intro Movie
Post by: Archibald on September 25, 2013, 04:39:50 PM
You Fool! It is spelt Addams not Aadms in the video what where y-

Just kidding
Title: Re: Genesis Station Season 1 Intro Movie
Post by: Telex Ferra on September 25, 2013, 05:30:49 PM
I like the video. Addams enhanced it for me.
Title: Re: Genesis Station Season 1 Intro Movie
Post by: Minutias on September 25, 2013, 09:35:04 PM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 25, 2013, 05:30:49 PM
I like the video. Addams enhanced it for me.

I agree. It really Added something to the quality of the video.  8P
Title: Re: Genesis Station Season 1 Intro Movie
Post by: Martin Thompson on September 26, 2013, 08:33:18 AM
Oops, sorry about that. I usually double check these kind of things and try to prevent it by copy-pasting names, but something slipped!

But do not fret, I will fix it as fast as possible!


You are all clearly mistaken, the movie obviously displays John's name as "John Adams".
Title: Re: Genesis Station Season 1 Intro Movie
Post by: Archibald on September 28, 2013, 06:18:12 AM
I will steal your spleen!

Ah I see now