The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Announcements => Topic started by: Jenson on September 26, 2013, 09:33:59 AM

Title: New Cabinet Members
Post by: Jenson on September 26, 2013, 09:33:59 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to welcome Martin Thompson and JaySee to the Cabinet! Martin Thompson is now the head of Internal Affairs, and JaySee is now Minecraft XO! I look forward to working with you both, and seeing what ideas you have for your respective assignments. Please join me in congratulating them both on their election!

-Jenson
Title: Re: New Cabinet Members
Post by: Lucas Picard on September 26, 2013, 10:55:21 AM
Congratz guys I can say when I say this and everyone would agree that TLO is a deserving place to have our new head of IA and Minecraft XO you guys deserve it!!
Title: Re: New Cabinet Members
Post by: Andzzy on September 26, 2013, 01:01:01 PM
Congratulations both of you! :D

~A Party Ensues~
Title: Re: New Cabinet Members
Post by: Martin Thompson on September 26, 2013, 01:19:01 PM
Thanks guys. I will do my best in the position of IA and have some ideas I will be proposing to the rest of the cabinet verry soon.
Title: Re: New Cabinet Members
Post by: Jim on September 26, 2013, 07:30:01 PM
Big congrats to both of you! I am confident in JaySee running his Division with dedication and Martin Thompson keeping the peace as HIA.  @_@
Title: Re: New Cabinet Members
Post by: John Adams on September 26, 2013, 07:30:43 PM
Congrats JaySee and Martin! Good run, JaySee!
Title: Re: New Cabinet Members
Post by: Minutias on September 26, 2013, 10:07:39 PM
Congratulations everyone! Looking forward to big things from Minecraft, and cool things from IA.