The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Episode Archive => Genesis Station => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 1 => Topic started by: Martin Thompson on September 29, 2013, 10:12:54 AM

Title: S01E02: Message in a Tunnel (05-10-'13)
Post by: Martin Thompson on September 29, 2013, 10:12:54 AM
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi690.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fvv262%2FCom-man%2FTLO%2FGenesis%2520Station%2FS01E02_zps7de37599.png&hash=dd4e9bc8ed69522bae0e05aff1ed7a7cbeef8f3a)

Day 2: Message in a Tunnel

Tuesday May 2nd, 2380

After the successful activation of the Omega 13, it is running stable and standing by for first tests to proceed. The science team prepares to activate the Quantum Tunnel transceiver transmission module. In the meanwhile, Commander Delacourt notes her concerns about any possible radiation hazards of the device to Dr Adams and Officer Goodman who start an investigation.

In the Omega 13 chamber, the transmission coils are energised, power levels spike as expected and the message buffer gets filled. Dr. P'Trell has a Déjà vu, swearing she's seen this before. She predicts the package content to contain a single text message reading: "Odysseus has landed.". However, closer examination of the quantum packet reveals something different, something more ominous...




- Did Odysseus really only just land?
- Angelique Delacourt doesn't like it when things are not going as scheduled.
- There's more needed to decode a quantum packet than one would expect, are Genesis Station's crew up for this historic task?




Date & Time: Saturday 5th October 18:30 GMT / 13:30 EST. The episode will run for approximately 1.5 hours.
Server: rpgxef.last-outpost.net (The RPG-X EF Server)
Requirements:
-Default files: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,5981.0.html
Title: Re: S01E02: Message in a Tunnel (05-10-'13)
Post by: Telex Ferra on October 04, 2013, 08:27:36 PM
This is tomorrow everyone!
Title: Can't Be There
Post by: Minutias on October 04, 2013, 11:42:13 PM
I'm sorry to have to be the one to start this, but I couldn't find the equivalent thread for this in the Genesis Station forums.

I can't be there this weekend, I was called into work.

Sorry again!  :'(
Title: Re: S01E02: Message in a Tunnel (05-10-'13)
Post by: Martin Thompson on October 05, 2013, 05:58:21 AM
Hey Minutias, no problem, we will see you next week. As for the CBT topic, I'm not having one here, just post in the episode topic if you cant make that specific episode.

As for the rest of you, THIS IS TODAY!
Title: Re: S01E02: Message in a Tunnel (05-10-'13)
Post by: John Adams on October 05, 2013, 08:35:54 AM
Gah sorry I cannot make this either, I will most likely be out of the house with family.
Title: Re: S01E02: Message in a Tunnel (05-10-'13)
Post by: Kurt Fraser on October 05, 2013, 09:07:19 AM
oooooh that just makes me feel awkward.....I have to pick someone up from the airport at 6pm and definitely wouldn't be back by 6.30 so the chances are I wouldn't arrive in time for any of the rp.... sorry, but I will be able to attend the following few weeks without any issues and should have a stronger conncection as my new line should be going in tommorrow morning :)
Title: Re: S01E02: Message in a Tunnel (05-10-'13)
Post by: Martin Thompson on October 05, 2013, 12:49:37 PM
I hope to see everyone on the server in 40 minutes!