The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Crew Lounge => Topic started by: Grizz on October 14, 2013, 03:30:48 PM

Title: FYI Thread
Post by: Grizz on October 14, 2013, 03:30:48 PM
I always have snippets of news and other information to share which doesn't always warrant a new thread, so I'm just going to leave this here  ;) Feel free to post here whenever such information is deployed.
Title: Re: FYI Thread
Post by: Grizz on October 20, 2013, 07:25:56 AM
I've just stumbled across this in my AF folder. What?!

(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg856.imageshack.us%2Fimg856%2F7630%2Fg6sw.png&hash=9f65c0773dafbb06f00b3f993a306ccca6edcc05)
Title: Re: FYI Thread
Post by: Talus Roben on October 20, 2013, 09:56:30 AM
Naturally it's a spin off as Thrace travels through time space and books!
Title: Re: FYI Thread
Post by: Grizz on October 25, 2013, 02:22:26 PM
The final details have been put in place for the next episode. It's ready to roll.
Title: Re: FYI Thread
Post by: Grizz on October 31, 2013, 07:13:26 AM
As usual, the half-season update to the music pack is coming. 100% more Halkonian edition.
Title: Re: FYI Thread
Post by: Grizz on December 23, 2013, 06:27:16 PM
"I don't get many chances to call an episode 'Epicinium' and get away with it. I should probably take it."

"Oooh, would that be too much or would it be hilarious? Maybe both."

"I'm not sure if he would thank me or curse me if I did that to her."

"At least I didn't say that returnees were limited to the special."

"What's the most ridiculously alien name I can think of?"

"If Rogan did the thing with Alicia - oh yes! That would be brilliant!"

Grizz prepares the third season
Title: Re: FYI Thread
Post by: Martin Thompson on December 24, 2013, 07:04:11 AM
Quote"What's the most ridiculously alien name I can think of?"

Mr.  Snugglebums McMuffin
Title: Re: FYI Thread
Post by: Talus Roben on December 24, 2013, 10:55:28 AM
Looks like everything will be sunshine and rainbows as usual. :)
Title: Re: FYI Thread
Post by: criminula on December 27, 2013, 05:16:21 PM
Quote from: Clara on December 23, 2013, 06:27:16 PM
"If Rogan did the thing with Alicia - oh yes! That would be brilliant!"

Death seems to follow him around. I hope it ignores me.
Title: Re: FYI Thread
Post by: Grizz on January 10, 2014, 07:54:03 PM
The freshly updated title sequence is on final approach...

(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimageshack.com%2Fa%2Fimg401%2F6487%2Fh0ji.png&hash=a4824fe8671d23503be7c7b0040ff4a7a4753b0a)

...it is just awaiting Craig McClintock's model!