The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: James Kaney on October 16, 2013, 06:26:53 PM

Title: Sound problems [CLOSED]
Post by: James Kaney on October 16, 2013, 06:26:53 PM
In RPGX-EF I keep having sound problems with the map, when I move and when I interact with things it sounds like im hearing it through a potato chip bag that's being crunched, background noise is ok thought, my sound quality is on high and other games I havnt experienced this with
Title: Re: Sound problems [CLOSED]
Post by: Telex Ferra on October 16, 2013, 06:27:58 PM
Does this happen if you play music locally in rpgxEF?
Title: Re: Sound problems [CLOSED]
Post by: Minutias on October 16, 2013, 06:34:36 PM
What graphics card do you have?

IIRC there were Quake games that had compatibility problems with newer graphics cards' audio handling.
Title: Re: Sound problems [CLOSED]
Post by: James Kaney on October 16, 2013, 07:00:40 PM
I think it is just an average intel graphics card
Title: Re: Sound problems [CLOSED]
Post by: James Kaney on October 16, 2013, 07:01:08 PM
and the other server sounds fine, its just the enhanced server