This thread will be updated regularly over the next ten weeks as the countdown to six years in the Accobar System begins.
Post #1: The Commanding Officers
This image features all commanding officers of Asteroid Base: Alpha and Pioneer Station, including pre-TLO.
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg822.imageshack.us%2Fimg822%2F7265%2Feo3g.png&hash=55355b2dee43636383310074c8a0cd9a2dd56a3f)
From left: James Robertson (Vanguard), Sh'ral (Jordan), Matthew West (Griffiths), Walter Peirce (Klaw), Adria Thomas (Jantrix), Ian Campbell (Grizz), Amber Munro (Grizz), Richard Quy (Quy), Renee Hampton (Grizz), Sophia Mason (Grizz), David Rush (Vanguard), James Wright (Grizz), Mark Chaplain (Griffiths), Chloe Harper (Grizz), Michael Barnes (SFC3).
Post #2: Road to Six
The sixth anniversary of Asteroid Base's creation will feature the 100th official episode in the Accobar System
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg812.imageshack.us%2Fimg812%2F2922%2Fc00c.png&hash=76a94249f2ae8b597a2d668844f1634f60248486)
Nice who is next in rank you doing?
Post #3: The Big Bads
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg689.imageshack.us%2Fimg689%2F2720%2Fnt6j.png&hash=32625cfa9f563e8a830c1ba12ac43e3092f13074)
From left: Sel'tar (Classic AB S1, New AB S1), Ryan Burke (AF S1 - S2), G'rath (New AB S2 - AF S2), Bartog (Classic AB S2 - 4), Walter Peirce (New AB S1 - Present)
Post #4: The Cliffhangers
(No. 1 - AF: Judgement of Paris)
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg600.imageshack.us%2Fimg600%2F2002%2F2t38.png&hash=315afc594e4d2785ca41a4d619886c4f013378a2)
Post #5: The Cliffhangers
(No. 2 - N-AB: The Cult of Romulus)
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg855.imageshack.us%2Fimg855%2F7893%2Fc7ws.png&hash=58170a2fe5b5f37486742344a93a7e802d849ae8)
I remember that, good times... :P
Post #6: History of the Accobar System
(As time has moved on, so have the production values)
Best seen in HD. 2007-08 video and image quality very low. All video footage from 2009 was lost.
Post #7: A Journey of Self-Discovery
Coming Soon
That it was. I was following orders. I would unquestionably jump off a cliff for my medically trained superior. So, after that initial ten minutes, I abandoned my post and decided that the Bridge would be more interesting.
Nobody seemed to question the arrival of a random medic on the deck, at the time. In fact, everybody just appeared to be standing around – holding cups of coffee. I silently cursed the CMO for teaching me the ways of the tricorder much too soon and joined the congregation. The Bridge crew, or rather the whole crew (apart from the CMO), was gathering round a single individual – of seemingly some importance. I recognised the model, it was that of Munro. But this man was called Rob – and I knew what CO meant.
Confused as to what special occasion had brought about this 24th century coffee morning, I took a seat on the Bridge. Suddenly, out of nowhere, different coloured text appeared on my screen. Somebody was sending me a private message. It had come from the Chief Science Officer. It had come from somebody called Quince. He was asking whether or not I was already a member. 'A member?' I thought, 'A member of what?'
Post #8: Asteroid Base: Alpha, 2007-2012
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimageshack.com%2Fa%2Fimg69%2F8061%2Fmlv7.png&hash=670deec5c40171b139b56cacdb504733eb7dae95)
Post #9: The Twists
(No. 1 - C-AB: Memory Lane - Amber Munro is suddenly murdered by John Sheppard)
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg441.imageshack.us%2Fimg441%2F4657%2Ftkfl.png&hash=046c30eb214477acd7e0fc791fcbdd1f7edcec8b)
Post #10: Six Years. One Game-Changing Moment... twice?
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg96.imageshack.us%2Fimg96%2F2448%2F65ks.png&hash=d9880270192bf4caeddc08630931126c1129d0f1)
Post #9: The Fresh Starts
(AF: Pilot "Ab initio" - Renee Hampton persuades both old and new faces to join the Pioneer Project )
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg689.imageshack.us%2Fimg689%2F3581%2Fh0i3.png&hash=08ef0f29442750965077aface11487c939964a8c)
Post #10: Six Years in the Accobar System