The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Announcements => Topic started by: Martin Thompson on November 14, 2013, 03:09:20 AM

Title: Minecraft XO Election Result
Post by: Martin Thompson on November 14, 2013, 03:09:20 AM
Hello everyone,

Yesterday, the Minecraft XO poll closed. This means that andrewthetechie is the new Minecraft XO, congratulations!

Good luck with the Minecraft division together with JaySee and I hope to see you ingame sometime!

-Martin Thompson, Head of Internal Affairs
Title: Re: Minecraft XO Election Result
Post by: RadioActivitii on November 14, 2013, 07:41:56 AM
It actually saddens me that I got zero votes.
Title: Re: Minecraft XO Election Result
Post by: Telex Ferra on November 14, 2013, 02:44:23 PM
Quote from: RadioActivitii on November 14, 2013, 07:41:56 AM
It actually saddens me that I got zero votes.

Then maybe you should have voted.

Congratulations Andrew!
Title: Re: Minecraft XO Election Result
Post by: Lucas Picard on November 14, 2013, 05:43:18 PM
Its true on what Telex just said about voting Radio you can vote for yourself we all do it all the time in poll but it could also mean that you are still new to TLO maybe?
Title: Re: Minecraft XO Election Result
Post by: Jim on November 14, 2013, 08:20:41 PM
Quote from: RadioActivitii on November 14, 2013, 07:41:56 AM
It actually saddens me that I got zero votes.
My advise is to give it time and get to further know your passion for the game within the TLO Community. When the time is right, take it from there and run with it by sharing your passion with other members who voted you in.  @_@
Title: Re: Minecraft XO Election Result
Post by: RadioActivitii on November 15, 2013, 05:39:09 AM
I know you can vote for yourself, but I don't think it exactly counts if you vote for yourself since it's obvious that you want to.
Title: Re: Minecraft XO Election Result
Post by: Lucas Picard on November 15, 2013, 07:17:16 AM
Quote from: RadioActivitii on November 15, 2013, 05:39:09 AM
I know you can vote for yourself, but I don't think it exactly counts if you vote for yourself since it's obvious that you want to.

Everything counts here on TLO Radio
Title: Re: Minecraft XO Election Result
Post by: Minutias on November 20, 2013, 08:11:10 AM
Congratulations Andrew!