The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Episode Archive => Genesis Station => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 1 => Topic started by: Martin Thompson on November 15, 2013, 06:01:02 AM

Title: S01E05: Repeatability (16-11-'13)
Post by: Martin Thompson on November 15, 2013, 06:01:02 AM
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi690.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fvv262%2FCom-man%2FS01E05_zpse3096646.png&hash=d2156205f88671d7e65249ad1f03da1df6d7749e)

Day 5: Repeatability

Friday May 5th, 2380
Yesterdays experiment was a huge success. Even though it all seemed to go south again for a moment, the Genesis Station crew made a bold move by tempting fate and proving the multi-universe theory. The science crew is hard at work collecting and analyzing all data from the test, after all a real experiment is not validated unless it can be repeated.

The Doctor and Chef have a culinary mystery on their hands during preparations for a celebration dinner while commander Delacourt digs into the past.

Teasers:
- "A one off event does not prove anything, doctor."
-The spoils of victory turn grim after an interesting discovery...
-Omnomnomnom





Date & Time: Saturday 16th November18:30 GMT / 13:30 EST. The episode will run for approximately 1.5 hours.

Server: rpgxef.last-outpost.net (The RPG-X EF Server)
Requirements:
-Default files: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,5981.0.html
Please note the map has changed due to lag issues on Iowa!
Title: Re: S01E05: Repeatability (16-11-'13)
Post by: Martin Thompson on November 15, 2013, 06:01:45 AM
Please note that we will be using a different map then Iowa tomorrow due to lag issues. I will post more information on this tonight as soon as I have access to my PC again.
Title: Re: S01E05: Repeatability (16-11-'13)
Post by: Martin Thompson on November 16, 2013, 06:06:28 AM
Please note the map has been updated! We are going to use JohnF's exelent starbase 45 map (I can't believe I've missed this before): http://jfmsn.co.uk/stuff/starbase-45

The map has never been 100% complete, so there is the odd missing texture/sound/button here and there, but it is perfectly usable for our SRP!
Title: Re: S01E05: Repeatability (16-11-'13)
Post by: Martin Thompson on November 16, 2013, 01:00:37 PM
This is in 30 minutes, make sure to get the map!
Title: Re: S01E05: Repeatability (16-11-'13)
Post by: Telex Ferra on November 16, 2013, 01:16:21 PM
Holy crap. I've never even seen this map before
Title: Re: S01E05: Repeatability (16-11-'13)
Post by: criminula on November 16, 2013, 02:59:46 PM
Can I just say that Zabu Stew is a legit thing. Here lies proof (of sorts):
http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Zabu_stew (http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Zabu_stew)
Title: Re: S01E05: Repeatability (16-11-'13)
Post by: Martin Thompson on November 16, 2013, 05:51:28 PM
Doesn't look like something i would eat though XD
Title: Re: S01E05: Repeatability (16-11-'13)
Post by: criminula on November 16, 2013, 05:56:46 PM
I'm sure my take would look far more appetising.
Title: Re: S01E05: Repeatability (16-11-'13)
Post by: Martin Thompson on November 16, 2013, 06:03:25 PM
I'll take you up on that offer! :P