The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Beyond Infinity => Topic started by: Klaw on December 08, 2013, 04:59:55 PM

Title: The Star Trek: Beyond Infinity's Writer's corner
Post by: Klaw on December 08, 2013, 04:59:55 PM
Good day, one and all

I had a thought earlier today, about how mundane it is to run an SRP - because, as the plot runner, I always know what's going to happen...

Well - I then thought to myself... what if I didn't write *every* episode, but instead... gave some writing control to you all...


So this is how it's gonna go down:

Each and every one of you are about to get an opportunity to write and direct an episode of BI. All I ask is that you keep your plots in a logical frame of mind - but beyond that - your only other limit is your own imagination.

Feel free to write 1 or 100 different story ideas, and submit them to me via PM :)

You can use this as a time to focus on your own individual character, or maybe a race we've encountered in the past that you want to see more of - or even introduce a new element to the ever-expanding BI Universe.

This is your chance (and for you prospective SRP runners out there... it would make for a GREAT learning experience :) )
Title: Re: The Star Trek: Beyond Infinity's Writer's corner
Post by: Klaw on December 18, 2013, 12:09:14 PM
Just want to remind you all, This is still open to you! :)

Anyone with any interest in writing for Beyond Infinity is still more than welcome to do so.

I'm, at present, laying down the groundwork up to the mid-season finale, and hope to have that all set before the New year (That doesn't mean I can't squeeze in an episode or two after that point though :P)

So, if anyone's interested in writing a plot, You're still more than welcome to do so :)

(And if you want/need help in formulating it, it never hurts to ask me)
Title: Re: The Star Trek: Beyond Infinity's Writer's corner
Post by: Klaw on February 06, 2014, 01:54:11 PM
Just another reminder

Anyone, at any time can bring forth a plot - this opportunity is still open, and it's a great way to help spice up the RP! (on single writer can get dull :P)
Title: Re: The Star Trek: Beyond Infinity's Writer's corner
Post by: Klaw on April 08, 2014, 01:10:12 PM
Just a little bump

I'm preparing the second half of the season - dwindling down story arcs, bringing the main arc of BI to a close... I'd be interested to have this last half be improved by an outside eye, if anyone feels compelled/interested in writing for an upcoming episode of BI - you're more than welcome to

and if you have questions on this process, please - just message me!