The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Crew Lounge => Topic started by: Grizz on December 08, 2013, 05:33:33 PM

Poll
Question: How would you rate "Prohibitum Scientia" by Paracelsus
Option 1: Excellent
Option 2: Good
Option 3: Average
Option 4: Poor
Option 5: Awful
Title: "Prohibitum Scientia" Discussion Thread
Post by: Grizz on December 08, 2013, 05:33:33 PM
Greetings,

House has been busy so I'm posting this thread on his behalf - though I'm sure he will be along with his own thoughts soon!

Personally, going hands-off for a week was quite refreshing - made ever more-so by the trip in to a D'ni age. Daniel Thrace has long had a mysterious past and seeing how it connects with the Accobar mysteries we have become familiar with should be fascinating indeed. Though, I'm sure you will all agree, it was such a shame... that thing... which happened to John Adams. We tried to warn him.

I vote Excellent!

I hope that House will agree to pen future instalments of Asteroid Field, should he not be too busy. Do you agree? Disagree? Thanks for attending - rate and discuss, above and below!

Title: Re: "Prohibitum Scientia" Discussion Thread
Post by: Lucas Picard on December 08, 2013, 05:36:23 PM
I too voted excellent it was an excellent rp
Title: Re: "Prohibitum Scientia" Discussion Thread
Post by: criminula on December 08, 2013, 05:36:56 PM
Quote from: Clara on December 08, 2013, 05:33:33 PM
I hope that House will agree to pen future instalments of Asteroid Field, should he not be too busy.

I wholeheartedly agree.
Title: Re: "Prohibitum Scientia" Discussion Thread
Post by: John Adams on December 08, 2013, 05:42:13 PM
Quote from: Clara on December 08, 2013, 05:33:33 PM
Though, I'm sure you will all agree, it was such a shame... that thing... which happened to John Adams. We tried to warn him.

It was an awful episode. 0/10
Title: Re: "Prohibitum Scientia" Discussion Thread
Post by: Grizz on December 08, 2013, 05:44:13 PM
Your vote has been successfully invalidated!  8)

You almost got away with it - but you pushed us to it!
Title: Re: "Prohibitum Scientia" Discussion Thread
Post by: Archibald on December 08, 2013, 05:58:36 PM
In my opinion it was great I greatly enjoyed discovering mysterious temples and some tragedy on the side....such a shame.
Title: Re: "Prohibitum Scientia" Discussion Thread
Post by: The Investigator on December 08, 2013, 07:24:22 PM
Quote from: Clara on December 08, 2013, 05:33:33 PM
I hope that House will agree to pen future instalments of Asteroid Field, should he not be too busy.

Thanks for the wonderful comments! :D

I would love to write more for AF (or a side story spin-off RP (not an mSRP, just a few random, thematic RPs now and then about Thrace, his past, D'ni, and the Ro'nay.)