Poll
Question:
How did I do?
Option 1: 1 (Oh God, please prevent Klaw from EVER running an RP again)
votes: 0
Option 2: 2 (Were we playing? I got bored and started Skyrim!)
votes: 0
Option 3: 3 (So - So, but Frontlines was better...)
votes: 1
Option 4: 4 ( Not too bad, maybe if you try next time...)
votes: 0
Option 5: 5 (It was ok)
votes: 0
Option 6: 6 (I liked it, but here's how you can do better...)
votes: 0
Option 7: 7 (Nice!)
votes: 0
Option 8: 8 (Great RP, a classic!)
votes: 3
Option 9: 9 (We're done already?! I was lost in the epicness of the story!)
votes: 0
Option 10: 10 (Yes YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! Let's go AGAIN, YES!)
votes: 2
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi307.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fnn283%2FLeftbridge%2Fvslider%2520images%2Fwhat_dreams_may_comevslider_zpscef34cf2.jpg&hash=a0b27cd3ae60545424f338b74078883d8b340289)
Airdate: Sunday January 5, 2014 at 1:30pm EST (6:30 GMT)
On the "Enhanced" server
It has been nearly 80 years since "The Purge" had wiped out all life in the First Realm, yet, the scars are still very real and still painful...
Captain Erib th'Zarath, on her command watch, has taken the Hercules to the edge of known space, for a 5 year mission into the unknown. The new Chief Engineer, Lt. Askira, has put the finishing touches on the Hercules' new systems, and is very eager to test them out.
Meanwhile, in the medical bay, Surgeon General Asclepius sits, eagerly awaiting a communication from the Valkyr Medical Commission, that could change the lives of two dying crewmates...
Required Files:RPG_Frigate (Past Hercules) (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!142&authkey=!AEWce_dI6m0d7Jo)
Uniform Models (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!132&authkey=!ALSkFw3zN4NfKbw)
Uniform Model Addendum (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!137&authkey=!AOQIqzzHXT3gCUE)
The New Shoulder strap Rankset! (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!143&authkey=!ALypKkAr18TBrPw)
RPG_heavyfrigate (Present Hercules) (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!148&authkey=!AIlUDHRWjkmdDSE&ithint=file%2c.pk3)
A few Production notes:
This episode will house 2 map changes (all links will be added later) - with these changes will come a difference in the scope of time. When we start up, we'll be in the past - so you all may want to think logically about your ranks/positions during that time, to help broaden your characterizations a bit.
This Episode is designed to be predominantly a character building episode - And will serve as a chance for us to introduce characters, new and returning - as well as mark changes in these characters from before and after the events of "The Purge" (Did I just give a spoiler about the episode? hmmmmmmmmm :P) - so please, take some liberties with your characters and have some basic thoughts ready about who your character is, and how they became that way when you join in on the day :)
YAYZ BI IS BACK!
*Updated the time and date!*
In the past part, will I still be chief abourd the ship?
Quote from: James Kaney on December 15, 2013, 04:44:43 PM
In the past part, will I still be chief abourd the ship?
I don't know, would you?
Would Askira have been on the ship 80 years ago? if so - at what capacity? - that's characterization, and that's all for YOU to decide.
If you wanted, you could have set it up so Askira wasn't onboard, and played His predecessor, or maybe Askira was a new recruit, or maybe he wasn't even born yet... it's all up to you.
I will be Askira's Grandfather.
We're 2 sundays away from BI's Return - Anyone excited?!
ME!!!!
Just a reminder, This airs on SUNDAY! :)
2 days until Beyond Infinity!
Keep an eye on this thread - an official Download link for maps used in tommorow's episode will be added tonight! :)
Alright, i already downloaded all files in the required files topic so i should be set to go!
Added the files - sorry about my tardiness - it was a long night...
Never the less, if you still have the heavyfrigate beta installed, please - to avoid any issues - make sure you delete it!
At this point, this Thread has now become a place for you to Rate how the episode went!
On a scale of 1 (Oh God, please prevent Klaw from EVER running an RP again) to 10 (Yes YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! Let's go AGAIN, YES!) how did I do?
Solid episode Klaw, really nice with the flashbacks and all. I'm still a bit foggy on the details of the universe (its star trek, but its not :P) but all in all nice rp.
Sorry klaw, I couldn't make it because I didn't get back home till 4pm today and my computer is just now set up