The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Task Force Theta => Topic started by: Archibald on December 12, 2013, 04:16:12 PM

Poll
Question: What Time??
Option 1: 4-5:30 (gmt) (sunday) votes: 3
Option 2: 4:45-6:15 (gmt) (sunday) votes: 0
Option 3: 8-9:30 (gmt) (sunday) votes: 6
Option 4: Another time these are too early or late!!!(Only choose if you CAN'T make it not if you would prefer otherwise) votes: 0
Option 5: ANOTHER DAY!!!! votes: 2
Title: Timeslot [DECIDED]
Post by: Archibald on December 12, 2013, 04:16:12 PM
The timeslot will need to be organized and so I ask of all of you, what times can you do?
Title: Re: Timeslot
Post by: Telex Ferra on December 12, 2013, 04:18:22 PM
Late afternoons/early evening EST works for me during the week and then Saturdays are pretty free for me.
Title: Re: Timeslot
Post by: Archibald on December 12, 2013, 04:21:32 PM
I shall actually set up a poll, please tell me what time in the day you can be available for.
Title: Re: Timeslot
Post by: Lucas Picard on December 12, 2013, 04:26:07 PM
I picked Sunday because on Friday I'm kinda busy on that day sometimes
Title: Re: Timeslot
Post by: Archibald on December 15, 2013, 04:29:31 PM
Soooooo any problems with sunday?
Title: Re: Timeslot
Post by: Telex Ferra on December 16, 2013, 11:37:27 PM
What time?

I need to know before I apply
Title: Re: Timeslot
Post by: Archibald on December 17, 2013, 02:48:57 AM
The time could change but how about around 8-9:30 (GMT of course)
Title: Re: Timeslot
Post by: Telex Ferra on December 17, 2013, 11:00:43 AM
I'm probably busy  :'(
Title: Re: Timeslot
Post by: Archibald on December 17, 2013, 11:39:52 AM
I'll set up a poll with these times for what will probably be sunday
Title: Re: Timeslot
Post by: Klaw on December 17, 2013, 12:41:50 PM
Do be advised that your first two options (if I did my conversion correctly) will overlap with Beyond Infinity after January 5th

BI is slanted to start at or around 1:30pm EST (6:30GMT), and will probably need a solid 2 hours.
Title: Re: Timeslot
Post by: Archibald on December 17, 2013, 12:43:39 PM
Ah something I should change then....
Title: Re: Timeslot
Post by: Archibald on January 01, 2014, 09:42:13 AM
This poll will have to end some time so Get Your votes in now!
Title: Re: Timeslot
Post by: Archibald on January 18, 2014, 07:00:54 AM
This poll will end by the beginning of February so vote now
Title: Re: Timeslot
Post by: Telex Ferra on January 22, 2014, 06:20:45 PM
It looks like all the people who will vote have already voted Archibald. Six people is not a small number and I'm sure a few more people will make it when they have time. I'll try to drop in now and then, but I have a weekly commitment on Sunday that will keep me away most weeks.
Title: Re: Timeslot
Post by: Archibald on January 22, 2014, 06:24:35 PM
Right the poll doesn't appear to be going anywhere so the poll's closed. We have a time.
Title: Re: Timeslot
Post by: Martin Thompson on January 25, 2014, 12:00:34 PM
When are you going to do the pilot episode?
Title: Re: Timeslot
Post by: Archibald on January 25, 2014, 12:03:39 PM
February the 2nd
Title: Re: Timeslot
Post by: Telex Ferra on January 30, 2014, 05:46:59 PM
You should post an episode info sooner rather than later!