The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Barick on December 15, 2013, 07:19:29 AM

Title: Forum groups [RESOLVED]
Post by: Barick on December 15, 2013, 07:19:29 AM
While I had provisional access I could see the RPG-X forums. Now that my application's been approved and I've been made a Chief, for some reason I can't anymore, even though that's the game I've come to play. Perhaps I've been placed in the wrong group?
Title: Re: Forum groups [RESOLVED]
Post by: Archibald on December 15, 2013, 07:46:15 AM
What, can you just not see it, is the entire RPG-X forum "gone" for you or can you not access it, is there any kind of image or something so I could get clearer idea
Title: Re: Forum groups [RESOLVED]
Post by: Barick on December 15, 2013, 08:17:06 AM
I can see it and access it, but the child boards are not listed, and neither are any topics on that forum either. It simply shows 0 posts, 0 topics.
Title: Re: Forum groups [RESOLVED]
Post by: Jenson on December 15, 2013, 08:26:05 AM
Looks like there was a hiccup when applying your permissions. Should be fixed now; but let me know if it isn't!
Title: Re: Forum groups [RESOLVED]
Post by: Barick on December 15, 2013, 08:43:33 AM
Looks fine now, thank you Mr. President!  :P
Title: Re: Forum groups [RESOLVED]
Post by: Talus Roben on December 15, 2013, 09:13:18 AM
Yes, slight technical snaffu on my part there.... The monkeys responsible for pushing the wrong buttons have been severely dealt with!