Poll
Question:
How was it?
Option 1: 1 (Oh the PAIN! the HUMANITY!)
votes: 0
Option 2: 2 (I'm now level 47 on Skyrim!)
votes: 0
Option 3: 3 (Frontlines was still better)
votes: 0
Option 4: 4 (are you sure you were really trying?)
votes: 0
Option 5: 5 (It was ok)
votes: 1
Option 6: 6 (I liked it)
votes: 0
Option 7: 7 (I loved it!)
votes: 0
Option 8: 8 (I want some more of it)
votes: 3
Option 9: 9 (Epic!!!!!)
votes: 0
Option 10: 10 (Why did we stop!?!?!?!?!?)
votes: 2
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi307.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fnn283%2FLeftbridge%2FTemporal_temple_vslider_zps29cfe34e.png&hash=b7cc96d729f197ab78c2bcfcc7882a02583bbcfb)
Airdate: Sunday January 12, 2014 at 1:30pm EST (6:30 GMT)
On the "Enhanced" server
While exploring the vastness of nothingness in deep space, the Hercules encounters a small star-system, which hosts only one tiny planet. Intrigued by this oddity, the Hercules sets course to investigate, only to discover a strange energy signature emanating from a single structure on the Planet's surface. Seeing no cause to fret over contaminating a civilization, Peirce and a small away team head down...
Special Characters:
"The Lord of Time" - Played by Andromeda - model: Boothby
"The Lord of War"
"The Lord of Peace"
Uniform Models (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!132&authkey=!ALSkFw3zN4NfKbw)
Uniform Model Addendum (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!137&authkey=!AOQIqzzHXT3gCUE)
The New Shoulder strap Rankset! (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!143&authkey=!ALypKkAr18TBrPw)
Hercules (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!148&authkey=!AIlUDHRWjkmdDSE&ithint=file%2c.pk3)
The Pyramid (http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/SG4Real;3873)
Ok, quick production note:
I need 3 volunteers to play one of the 3 special characters listed above.
During part of this story, there will, more or less, be 2 plots running at the same time... One with Peirce and the Special Characters, and the other with the rest of the crew. I am going to try my hardest to ensure that ALL relevant information for the continuity of the Whole story is relayed as unhindered as possible (So help me with that, will ya? :P )
This episode will be the beginnings of an already recurring theme - but will start to examine that theme from our perspective "looking out", as opposed to "looking in" (and if you read the episode info in it's entirety, you may be able to guess what... :P)
as always, please please PLEASE try to post In the CAN'T BE THERE (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6324.0.html) thread beforehand if you can't make it.
I thought you already had in mind who you wanted to play who? Either way as per our original conversation during the writing of this season, I'm still available to play the Lord of Time.
Please, if anyone else is interested in playing a special character - let me know ASAP so I can get the required info out to you...
I'm up for it!
Quote from: Martin Thompson on January 11, 2014, 01:04:41 PM
I'm up for it!
Except you - with Andromeda in one role... I'll need you to lead the rest of the away team :P
Quote from: Klaw on January 11, 2014, 12:59:46 PM
Please, if anyone else is interested in playing a special character - let me know ASAP so I can get the required info out to you...
I'm game, if you're that desperate. :P Lord of War sounds very
me...
I would sign up for the lord of time, but you might need your chief engineer
not time, I mean just one of the lords
tHIS IS ON NOW!
just like last week - let us know your thoughts... I'm eager to try to make BI better, and I can't do that unless I know what to change :P
I was inclined to vote (I'm now level 47 on Skyrim!) because the option sounds awesome, unfortunately Skyrim's VSYNC function makes you walk stuttery and turning it off makes horses fly (you have to hack it in the .ini file to get it to even turn off).
As for BI, I quite liked the episode, it was a bit hecktic, managing an away team which is running around all over the place but it went quite well in the end. It was also interesting keeping focus on two different plot lines, the away team and Pierce with the Lord of Time, didn't quite catch everything that was said but it was certainly fun to see the two different plots in paralell.
I wanted to strangle the life out of Kaney.
First of mutation, who were you, and second, that is the kind of personality my character has is what you saw