The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Klaw on January 14, 2014, 02:55:02 PM

Title: Something weird today [CLOSED]
Post by: Klaw on January 14, 2014, 02:55:02 PM
Today, around 3:00 pm EST on the RPG-XEF server... Radio and I were just goofing around on Poseidon B, waiting for some more participants to start an RP...

Well, at one point, I placed a forcefield - a matter which crashed both of us to desktop...

I rejoined, and tried to test to get it to happen again, and it crashed me, just as before - no warning, no error message, right when I pressed the admin effect button on my mouse...

Just thought you should know.

Title: Re: Something weird today [CLOSED]
Post by: Lucas Picard on January 14, 2014, 06:28:46 PM
Did it happen to you before or is this the first time?
Title: Re: Something weird today [CLOSED]
Post by: Minutias on January 14, 2014, 09:37:44 PM
Where on the map did you put the forcefield?
Title: Re: Something weird today [CLOSED]
Post by: Telex Ferra on January 14, 2014, 11:27:43 PM
I've had this problem before and I think it's best not to place forcefields.
Title: Re: Something weird today [CLOSED]
Post by: Martin Thompson on January 15, 2014, 02:46:57 AM
Now you mention it Klaw, when BI crashed last sunday (When the assasins appeared), i also placed a forcefield. I think it might be safe to assume there is a bug somewhere in that code then...
Title: Re: Something weird today [CLOSED]
Post by: RadioActivitii on January 17, 2014, 11:44:34 AM
We were in the Shuttlebay of Poseidon-B, and Klaw managed to like, disengage the forcefield on that hangar door in the shuttlebay and I fell out and died, I then asked if he could make forcefields, which he did try to, but it crashed us both.