Poll
Question:
How was it? Was it good for you? It was good for us.
Option 1: Shoot me now..
votes: 0
Option 2: I got bored and started playing on my MacBook
votes: 0
Option 3: Ishimura was better
votes: 0
Option 4: Apocalypse was less confusing
votes: 0
Option 5: You should.. just not write another Temporal episode.. ever.. again
votes: 1
Option 6: You pleased us.
votes: 1
Option 7: This was. Interesting.
votes: 1
Option 8: How lovely.
votes: 0
Option 9: I really enjoyed this.
votes: 1
Option 10: Tres Magnifique.
votes: 2
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimageshack.com%2Fa%2Fimg836%2F2310%2Fqsh5.png&hash=b920016df565322aa0c2524639ba68b5fa886dd1)
Airdate: Sunday January 19th, 2014 at 13:30pm EST (18:30 GMT)
On the "Enhanced" server
Freya and Walter are still adjusting to the new modern world. The crew is older, some are gone, new officers have replaced them. Some of their older friends in the Alliance are long dead. Walter still has his friends onboard the ship, but Freya? All she ever really had was Walter.
While exploring a region of space known simply as "The Anomaly" the ship suffers from a unique yet deadly catastrophe, and Freya is forced to rely on old, new and unmet faces.
Special Characters:
To Be Updated If Applicable.
Required Files: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4397.0.html
The usual things. To be fair we will only really use the main map.
So im going to assume engineering plays a decent part in this?
Depends where you are on the ship. This episode might be a little complicated but Klaw and I will work diligently to ensure it won't be.
This episode will make use of everyone.
Foster at your command General!
Episode Concluded.
Again, we are deeply sorry if anyone had issues with the server or map.
If you have missing textures, refer to Klaw.
I am sorry if you had issues following this episode, We hope to see you again next time.
The premise for this episode was good and I enjoyed seeing Freya walk the different timezones. However it was a bit hard for members to contribute this way and I don't think that everyone was clear on what really happened. Unfortunately i couldnt attend the entire episode, but if you should do something like this again, it might perhaps be better to let the RP runners play people from different timezones and have members in a group together traversing them, that way i think the story will be relayed better and the SRP runners will have a better grip on whats going on.
Quote from: Andromeda on January 15, 2014, 06:48:35 PMShoot me now..
I got bored and started playing on my MacBook
Ishimura was better
Apocalypse was less confusing
You should.. just not write another Temporal episode.. ever.. again
You pleased us.
This was. Interesting.
How lovely.
I really enjoyed this.
Tres Magnifique.
Just wanted to point out I'm frequently amused when checking out these poll options. Thanks for the chuckle! 8)