The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Beyond Infinity => Topic started by: Klaw on January 19, 2014, 07:58:52 PM

Poll
Question: How was today's episode?
Option 1: zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ votes: 0
Option 2: YAY, I Learned a new Shout in Skyrim! votes: 0
Option 3: Well... that sure was something... something... else... votes: 0
Option 4: Why did I sign up for this SRP again? votes: 0
Option 5: I can't decide if I'm for or against... I'm an Independent! votes: 0
Option 6: Improvements would be nice, maybe actually spend time writing... votes: 1
Option 7: I had fun! votes: 0
Option 8: Wait, Jack Jones, a Rebel is JOINING US NOW?! votes: 2
Option 9: Great RP votes: 1
Option 10: MASTERPIECE!!!!! votes: 1
Title: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 4: "Zeus' Legacy"
Post by: Klaw on January 19, 2014, 07:58:52 PM
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi307.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fnn283%2FLeftbridge%2FZeusLegacy_zps7ecf4cb4.png&hash=308cc82ac2ea2dd908db7cc83f1bc77a13caafb3)
Airdate: Sunday January 26, 2014 at 1:30pm EST (6:30 GMT)
On the "Enhanced" server

The Hercules is called back to Terra, to unveil the Alliance's newest ship - simply named "Unity Two" This ship, built by the Minotaur and Olympians using reverse-engineered Hadin Technology, is now the largest, and most advanced ship in the Alliance Fleet.

As Supreme Commander of Alliance Forces, Peirce is expected to make a grandiose speech for the occasion, but when the Hercules' arrival is met with Unity Two's theft , Peirce and the Hercules go on a quest to find where the ship has ran off to...


Uniform Models (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!132&authkey=!ALSkFw3zN4NfKbw)
Uniform Model Addendum (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!137&authkey=!AOQIqzzHXT3gCUE)
The New Shoulder strap Rankset! (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!143&authkey=!ALypKkAr18TBrPw)
Hercules (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!148&authkey=!AIlUDHRWjkmdDSE&ithint=file%2c.pk3)
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 4: "Zeus' Legacy"
Post by: Mutatio Nomen on January 26, 2014, 09:43:22 AM
Tell me that doesn't look like a Star Destroyer... :P
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 4: "Zeus' Legacy"
Post by: Andromeda on January 26, 2014, 10:43:50 AM
It is :P
Klaw likes to use Star Wars ships for his things, I like to use Mass Effect and Stargate.
Somewhere down the line both of us are short a few thousand screws in the head.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 4: "Zeus' Legacy"
Post by: Klaw on January 26, 2014, 11:04:27 AM
Just a reminder, This is TODAY! :)


Also - I don't have a screw loose, I just dance to the beat of a different drum, typically Bongos...though once and a while Kettle Drums...
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 4: "Zeus' Legacy"
Post by: Martin Thompson on January 26, 2014, 11:18:49 AM
see you server side today
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 4: "Zeus' Legacy"
Post by: Klaw on January 26, 2014, 03:19:28 PM
So, Today marked the beginning of the end of the Rebel Saga (The end will come after the Mid-Season finale.)

We also learned a bit about an apparent new threat in the region... the Persians...(OOOO, Mysterious!)

Also, reunited with an old friend, who is going to be along for the ride for a while...

All in All, probably the most fun I've had in a BI RP for quite some time (and I hope you all enjoyed it too :) )
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 4: "Zeus' Legacy"
Post by: Mutatio Nomen on January 26, 2014, 05:13:20 PM
Quote from: Andromeda on January 26, 2014, 10:43:50 AM
Klaw likes to use Star Wars ships for his things, I like to use Mass Effect and Stargate.

Well, that's an..'interesting' mix of wildly incompatible intellectual property universes....
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 4: "Zeus' Legacy"
Post by: Kurt Fraser on January 27, 2014, 11:58:02 AM
I apoligise for not attending I had a migraine all day yesterday and so was sleeping it off
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 4: "Zeus' Legacy"
Post by: Martin Thompson on January 28, 2014, 01:57:34 PM
It was a fun RP, best BI episode ive seen so far i think. Keep this up Klaw and the rest, great RP's this way!