The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Galactic News Network => Star Trek Online => STO News => Topic started by: SFC3 on January 30, 2014, 05:41:59 PM

Title: Star Trek Online - Four Years
Post by: SFC3 on January 30, 2014, 05:41:59 PM
I simply cannot believe 4 years has passed. It seems like yesterday, the day I first played STO back in 2010. Despite it's flaws, we can all agree that STO has been one of a ride. So, have fun everyone and log into STO to play the new Season 8.5 content, and A Step Between Stars. Have a video:


Title: Re: Star Trek Online - Four Years
Post by: Medicman695 on January 30, 2014, 06:11:41 PM
I'd love too!.....If the servers weren't constantly crashing. The one week where I'm online on a daily basis and the game crashes.......Come on :explode:
Title: Re: Star Trek Online - Four Years
Post by: Jim on January 30, 2014, 11:10:31 PM
This is what happens when so many people believe in a dream... STO has come a long way and will continue to do for as long as the fans believe in a dream. This game has been by far one of the Star Trek Franchise greatest achievements. Imagine what can come next. some STO with this on:
Title: Re: Star Trek Online - Four Years
Post by: Medicman695 on January 30, 2014, 11:27:09 PM
Yes!!!!