Poll
Question:
So, how'd I do?!
Option 1: No mom, 5 more minutes zzzzZZZZZzzzzz
votes: 0
Option 2: So, I beat Skyrim, and I started the Mass Effect Series...
votes: 0
Option 3: Umm... Yeah... CRAP!
votes: 0
Option 4: Improvements should be MADE
votes: 0
Option 5: ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh
votes: 0
Option 6: Kinda fun, mostly ehhhh
votes: 0
Option 7: So - Peirce Died, Big whoop?!
votes: 0
Option 8: AWESOME!
votes: 0
Option 9: Must Discover the SECRETS!
votes: 1
Option 10: YES YES YES - AGAIN!
votes: 3
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi307.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fnn283%2FLeftbridge%2FStalemate_zpscf73e5f2.png&hash=e4af064d397675647bd927a4b4466aac71c53c1b)
Airdate: Sunday February 9, 2014 at 1:30pm EST (6:30 GMT)
On the "Enhanced" server
Enroute to respond to a distress call on the other side of the unexplored trails, The Hercules is pushing everything they can muster to make the rendezvous with the SoS. Shortly after passing out of Alliance Comm Range, the Hercules loses contact with the Distressed Ship - and an unknown vessel catches up to them with immense speed. Caught unaware - the persuing ship opens fire, disabling the Warp Core and sending the Hercules into a free fall out of Warp...
Uniform Models (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!132&authkey=!ALSkFw3zN4NfKbw)
Uniform Model Addendum (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!137&authkey=!AOQIqzzHXT3gCUE)
The New Shoulder strap Rankset! (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!143&authkey=!ALypKkAr18TBrPw)
Hercules (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!148&authkey=!AIlUDHRWjkmdDSE&ithint=file%2c.pk3)
Dun dun duuuuuuuuuun!!
A few Production Notes - This RP will be fairly open ended (though it's greatly advised that you DON'T come up with a solution in 30 seconds :P)
Take your time assessing the problems, formulate solutions, fail at your jobs :P
Also, I should note.... this Episode will be the death of somebody...
QuoteDun dun duuuuuuuuuun!!
This is Today!
Prepare to Begin the Unraveling of one of the most enjoyable Arcs I have ever written for an SRP! :) (I enjoyed writing it... don't know how it's gonna go over in practice :P)
Poll is up, and Written feedback is always welcome!
Peirce is dead!, Hercules is a wreck, and the Persian Empire has access to Technology from the Milky Way not to mention information that only high ranking members of the Alliance could have... things are looking grimm...
I think the only thing that hurt this episode, was making it obvious Pierce was gona die, you should have had Freya doing all the crazy stuff or that, then in a dramatic plot twist Pierce dies saving his crew :) other than that Brilliant episode :)
10/10. Surprisingly enjoyable watch Peirce die.. :P But then again it did feel like a rip-off from Wrath of Khan, lol.
Its a really good RP and sad all together :) believe it or not I had a tear in my eye when Pierce died it was....very touching I don't care if others say it was a rip-off from Wrath of Khan or In To Darkness it was planned and played! Good job 10/10