(//)
BreathsThursday August 2nd, 2379It's Leo Goodmans birthday and the entire crew have gathered in the USS Lexingtons mess hall to celebrate. While Genesis Station is under full construction, the science team needs to map an asteroid field. They have been preparing for a couple of days now. The asteroid field is located straight in the line of the stars pulsar field which makes long range scanning impossible. A team with all kinds of expertises sets out in a shuttle to investigate and document the asteroid field...
Date & Time:
Saturday 15th of February 18:30 GMT / 13:30 EST. The episode will run for approximately 1.5 hours.
Server: rpgxef.last-outpost.net (The RPG-X EF Server)
Requirements:
-Default files: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,5981.0.html
-Caves v1.2: http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/Caves;17019
Apologies for late posting this, I've been very busy unexpectedly at work this week which left little time for doing other things. Hope to see you all tonight!
It's ok Martin work comes first in life than what's going on here and I am looking forward to this week's RP :D
I will not be able to attend today.
I may have to leave early - sorry.
Bump!