(//)
DisconnectionFriday February 9th, 2374. Space Station DS5 is one of the Federations primary facilities for producing new starships at the edge of their territory. The pressure is on, now more then ever after the devastating loss of 7th fleet, to create new ships as fast as possible. Under pressure and over worked the crew of DS5 are tired and in desperate need of a break or some time off. Something breaks, something turns off, but not that which the crew had hoped for...
Date & Time:
Saturday 22nd of February 18:30 GMT / 13:30 EST. The episode will run for approximately 1.5 hours.
Server: rpgxef.last-outpost.net (The RPG-X EF Server)
Requirements:
-Default files: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,5981.0.html
-Vanderbilt + dependancies (Links courtesy of Grizz):
https://www.mediafire.com/?rnf9da5xb7io4os
http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/New_Hope_Station_Modas;92664
http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/USS_Atlantis;88506
We will go back in time again for this episode, but this time we will see some more familiar faces.
Bump! This will also be one of the last episodes we willl go back in time. I know that not everyone likes these kind of episodes, it was an experiment, we will go back to the regular format next season!
I might be late. It's related to My LOA
Very sorry that I can not be there for this one.
did you like how i got power to the core
I don't know, to me this episode felt like a repeat of some of the same origin stories we've seen this season.