The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Episode Archive => Genesis Station => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 2 => Topic started by: Martin Thompson on February 24, 2014, 03:07:16 PM

Title: S02E06: Omega 12 - Part I (01-03-'14)
Post by: Martin Thompson on February 24, 2014, 03:07:16 PM
(//)

Omega 12 - Part I

Saturday July 31st, 2370.

Above the planet Sisypha-II, orbits a small space station. Manned by only a handful of starfleet crewmembers, the station appears to be a small and remote diplomatic outpost. But on the inside, an illegal experiment is run by a young Andorian scientist, an experiment set up by Section 31, an experiment that attempts to master the flow of time. The success of the experiment could give the shadow organization, which is seen as more myth than rumor, the power to remain indefinitely shrouded in mystery.

The Federation colonists settled on Sisypha-II in the hopes of finding better lives and furthering their understanding of the Universe. But when they find out what is really going on aboard the station, an explosive conflict begins to brew.




NOTE: We will switch over tot he 2.3 server for our last 2 episodes of the season. Be sure to get the required files for 2.3 and test it out IN TIME before joining the RP! You can read / post any questions about  getting 2.3 to run in this topic: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6511.0.html




Date & Time: Saturday 22nd of February 18:15 GMT / 13:15 EST. The episode will run for approximately 1.5 hours. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CONNECT IN TIME AND TRY OUT RPG-X EF 2.3 ATLEAST ONCE BEFORE JOINING TO PREVENT ISSUES AT RP START!

Server: serious.last-outpost.net: (The RPG-X EF 2.3 Server !!!!!!!!!!!!)
Requirements:
-Default files: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,5981.0.html

-Station + dependancies:
http://www.last-outpost.net/filesdb/?file=17
http://www.mediafire.com/download/txlttnw6ut2dp11/zzzzz_starbase_47_adjustments.pk3
http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/USS_Magnificent;14340
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cctu8kmajz3oo99/rpg_crashsite.pk3

NOTE: Be sure to place the map in the RPG-X EF 2.3 BaseEF Folder!

-RPG-X EF Beta 2.3: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6511.0.html
Title: Re: S02E06: Omega 12 - Part I (01-03-'14)
Post by: Telex Ferra on February 24, 2014, 03:18:16 PM
I will be available on skype this week (albeit quite busy) for anyone that needs help setting up 2.3 Please don't hesitate to send me a  message
Title: Re: S02E06: Omega 12 - Part I (01-03-'14)
Post by: Mutatio Nomen on February 24, 2014, 05:07:43 PM
Since you've put the start time back by fifteen minutes, this could mean my tardiness. Yes, it does make a difference.
Title: Re: S02E06: Omega 12 - Part I (01-03-'14)
Post by: Telex Ferra on February 26, 2014, 11:39:06 PM
Quite looking forward to this one. Not only is this going to be our first major test of 2.3 in an SRP, but I also helped a bit writing it.  :D
Title: Re: S02E06: Omega 12 - Part I (01-03-'14)
Post by: James Kaney on February 27, 2014, 06:55:43 PM
i cannot attend that this week, i really wish i could
Title: Re: S02E06: Omega 12 - Part I (01-03-'14)
Post by: Telex Ferra on February 27, 2014, 07:08:17 PM
Just a note to everyone attending this episode. Remember what position/name/rank you take so you have it for part 2!
Title: Re: S02E06: Omega 12 - Part I (01-03-'14)
Post by: Martin Thompson on February 28, 2014, 04:03:12 AM
Bump, this will be tomorrow. Everyone please make sure you have 2.3 up and running!!!!
Title: Re: S02E06: Omega 12 - Part I (01-03-'14)
Post by: Andromeda on February 28, 2014, 05:17:57 AM
I don't think I'll be attending this week.
2.3 causes every map I have to crash, literally every map. With no error. Just makes an attempt to load it and crashes with no error message or any logs. As if the program simply will not load the map.

If I find the time to restore my backup then I may attend but I'm going to be busy today and probably tomorrow.
Title: Re: S02E06: Omega 12 - Part I (01-03-'14)
Post by: Telex Ferra on February 28, 2014, 01:52:42 PM
Quote from: Andromeda on February 28, 2014, 05:17:57 AM
I don't think I'll be attending this week.
2.3 causes every map I have to crash, literally every map. With no error. Just makes an attempt to load it and crashes with no error message or any logs. As if the program simply will not load the map.

If I find the time to restore my backup then I may attend but I'm going to be busy today and probably tomorrow.

We have resources to help you with these kinds of problems. I'm available today to help you fix 2.3, just send me a message.

That goes for anyone. If your 2.3 isn't working, you don't have to throw your hands in the air and concede defeat. Many people have gotten this to work, and many people here at TLO have an intricate knowledge of how RPG-X and RPG-X 2.3 work. Seek such people out so they can help you; you don't need to do everything alone.
Title: Re: S02E06: Omega 12 - Part I (01-03-'14)
Post by: Martin Thompson on February 28, 2014, 04:15:47 PM
Quote from: Andromeda on February 28, 2014, 05:17:57 AM
I don't think I'll be attending this week.
2.3 causes every map I have to crash, literally every map. With no error. Just makes an attempt to load it and crashes with no error message or any logs. As if the program simply will not load the map.

If I find the time to restore my backup then I may attend but I'm going to be busy today and probably tomorrow.

Of course i hope that you get it too work. I'll also be available tomorrow to help out with this. If you dont have time, then bad luck and hopefully see you next week!
Title: Re: S02E06: Omega 12 - Part I (01-03-'14)
Post by: Martin Thompson on March 01, 2014, 09:17:32 AM
Bump again, this is today! Make sure you ahve 2.3 and the map!