The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Beyond Infinity => Topic started by: Klaw on February 25, 2014, 02:10:33 PM

Title: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 8: "Military State"
Post by: Klaw on February 25, 2014, 02:10:33 PM
(//)
Airdate: Sunday March 9, 2014 at 1:30pm EST (5:30 GMT)
On the "Enhanced" server

The Persian Empire has taken over the central Alliance Command without any resistance. General Poseidon has declared Martial Law, and the 9 Satellites in Alliance Space are all commanded by Officers hand picked by Poseidon Himself...

Death Squads have been formed on Alliance Colonies, pulling seemingly random people out of their homes, and killing them on the streets. At present, the purpose behind this whole ordeal remains a mystery - Why these certain people? What's special about them - or is there any real reason at all?

Meanwhile, on an Asteroid Base (Wreck is a more appropriate term) The crew of the Hercules, and eight other Alliance ships arrive to meet with the command structure of the Rebels - and rather quickly, things start to become apparent.

Uniform Models (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!132&authkey=!ALSkFw3zN4NfKbw)
Uniform Model Addendum (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!137&authkey=!AOQIqzzHXT3gCUE)
The New Shoulder strap Rankset! (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!143&authkey=!ALypKkAr18TBrPw)
Hercules (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!148&authkey=!AIlUDHRWjkmdDSE&ithint=file%2c.pk3)
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 8: "Military State"
Post by: Klaw on February 25, 2014, 02:12:13 PM
I should note - over the next few days, I am going to be doing some speed mapping.

I've looked at my available options for a base for this episode, and I wasn't happy with any of them, so.... I'm going to do some hardcore speed mapping, and throw a set together before Saturday night.

Keep an eye here for a link.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 8: "Military State"
Post by: Mutatio Nomen on February 25, 2014, 06:26:22 PM
Gee, this doesn't look like a http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Leyton move at all.. :P
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 8: "Military State"
Post by: Klaw on February 27, 2014, 10:45:28 PM
Just a note

While I haven't given up on the idea of building a map in a week :P I have come unto a texture bug that I doubt I'll fix by Saturday - so I am telling you all now, Please download Plan B

http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/Scavenger_Project_Pack;103727
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 8: "Military State"
Post by: Klaw on March 01, 2014, 10:29:17 AM
Just a reminder - This is tomorrow

I'm going to go with Plan B. While I managed to get the map laid out, I wasn't overly happy about it, and it was very light on the entity front...needless to say, I may include it as an easter egg for the release of the new Normandy
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 8: "Military State"
Post by: Martin Thompson on March 02, 2014, 11:52:18 AM
I might be a bit late for this due to dinner.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 8: "Military State"
Post by: Klaw on March 02, 2014, 01:50:00 PM
Episode is Postponed until Next week

Also - http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6324.new.html#new

Please please PLEASE don't make me be a bad guy!
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 8: "Military State"
Post by: Klaw on March 04, 2014, 11:47:34 AM
There are two updates of note regarding this episode. Number 1 - This will be the last episode of Beyond Infinity to take place on the Enhanced Server. - We will be moving to the new version of RPG-XEF starting Episode 9. And number 2 - because of the postponement brought on by Sunday's lack of attendance, This will also be the last Episode of BI for a two week span.

In other words, This will be the last episode until March 30th! With that said, I'm going to do some re-writing and see if I can't make it a little more special, and help build it up a bit more for the mid-season finale which will start on the 30th.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 8: "Military State"
Post by: Andromeda on March 04, 2014, 11:52:02 AM
I'm sorry I didn't attend Sunday. It slipped my mind because I've been pretty busy getting ready for my new job. Started yesterday.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 8: "Military State"
Post by: Klaw on March 09, 2014, 12:33:30 PM
This is TODAY - in 1 Hour!
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 8: "Military State"
Post by: Klaw on March 09, 2014, 01:30:49 PM
I have to apologize, I didn't realize that THIS weekend (03/09/14) was the Weekend for the time change UNTIL last night when my phone changed over :P

I am still HOPEFUL to have AN episode of Beyond Infinity, provided I have enough attendance to do so - but this week will not count against anyone, as I was unaware of the time change...
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 8: "Military State"
Post by: Klaw on March 09, 2014, 02:00:39 PM
Due to a lack of attendance (which I will blame the time change crap on) I am cancelling this episode.

We will return on March 30th with the Mid-Season Finale: "The Shroud of Loki".