(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F9BlHxMW.jpg&hash=ad981be949ed59a9edcc017b2a1e04b6649a7f84)
Hello everyone,
There are big changes coming to the Recruitment Office this month. These changes will go in affect by this Monday and will make sure that TLO's recruitment division will not become stagnant with members. At last meeting, I purposed a few changes that would revitalize the division:
Quote
1. Recruitment quota needs to be set = 2 posts a week, failure to do so would result in a strike. Five strikes would result in a review or removal from the recruitment division. LoA officers are exempt.
2. More options less confusion, have the officers posts wherever they want if they think it is best - post in Recruitment Tracking with appropriate details when finished
3. Regular public recruitment posts - let the public know something is being done. Maybe a public "FYI, I did this" post
4. Need a few more staff, more (public) team coordination
5. Rewards for recruiting - would work as similar to RPGX Event Stars. Could be expanded in the future.
6 - Work more with division CO's and the public for recruitment ideas or events. Ask them what do they want us to push for TLO's publicity.
I am pleased to announce that I am putting a few of these suggestions into effect, starting with:
- Recruitment quota. The thread will go up tomorrow, and the quota will be in effect starting Monday. A normal (non-exempt) member is expected to post twice a week (Mon-Sun) promoting TLO - I'm not asking too much.
- Public recruitment statements, similar to the Cabinet FYI Thread except this will be for the whole member base to look at. Will keep track of recruitment posts, events, and much more.
- Working with Division CO's and your feedback - so we can improve the division. This will benefit TLO greatly, in my opinion.
- A thread full of all our recruitment materials will be opened for all to see.
- Recruitment officer position reopened for applications - the more, the merrier!
Also, in March we will have our STO Meet A Dev event. Final details are being worked out and we are looking for an event to happen this month (stay tuned!). Speaking of STO, I am finishing up final touches on the post and we should have it ready for distribution by this week. Minutias will be leaving the Recruitment Division after this post is finished to focus more on his Academy position, so everyone give him a huge round of applause upon his departure. However, he will still be around to provide his amazing talent of creating banners for the division. Finally, after some thinking, I am going to try to open talks with UFP. I've decided I've neglected this far too long and must do this right away.
March will be one of the best months for TLO's External Affairs division, and I hope to see you all chiming in on how to improve the division, in the long term, and for the better!
SFC3
Head of External Affairs
Sorry, due to a delay the quota will begin next Monday. That means you have some time to prepare.
Tomorrow Recruitment threads and the Recruitment officer position will open.
SFC3
Head of External Affairs
The Recruitment Office revamp has been completed and you can now view the new threads here:
- Recruitment Officer Application! (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,5931.0.html)
- Recruitment Activity Tracker (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6619.0.html)
- Recruitment Office Member Feedback (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6600.0.html)
- Recruitment Officer Quota Thread (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6620.0.html)