The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Beyond Infinity => Topic started by: Klaw on March 29, 2014, 09:55:50 AM

Title: Special Episode - 03/30/14
Post by: Klaw on March 29, 2014, 09:55:50 AM
Because of the extremely hectic week I've had coming off from Spring Break (Thank you Teachers who can't get their syllabus correct on the first try) I haven't had a lot of time to polish and prepare for the episode that should (and will be) the mid-season finale.

With that said... This week will start to introduce a bit of the connection between the Milky Way and the BI Universe - the believed portal between the two will be found - and forgotten.

Welcome to the year 2293. The Enterprise - A has just been decommissioned, and the USS Hercules has just come into service...

Rankset: 23rd Century (http://www.last-outpost.net/filesdb/?file=51)
Models: 23rd Century Models, By Talus (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=F253970D9FB6BA85!115&authkey=!AAQttmeD8Aw9Cushttps://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=F253970D9FB6BA85!115&authkey=!AAQttmeD8Aw9Cus)
Map: USS Hercules (http://www.last-outpost.net/filesdb/?file=4)

More files may be up by late tonight, so be sure to check back.

This Airs tomorrow, at it's usual time! :) (Sorry for the short notice, it's been a hectic week)
Title: Re: Special Episode - 03/30/14
Post by: Klaw on March 29, 2014, 11:16:16 AM
updated the Model link (thank you Talus!)
Title: Re: Special Episode - 03/30/14
Post by: Klaw on March 30, 2014, 12:37:06 PM
This is TODAY!

Please ensure you have all the required files (the Horizon rankset is included with all installs of RPG-XCE)
Title: Re: Special Episode - 03/30/14
Post by: Andromeda on March 30, 2014, 01:29:20 PM
That rankset link is broken by the way. As is the Herc link
Title: Re: Special Episode - 03/30/14
Post by: Lipton on March 30, 2014, 03:32:23 PM
That was a real fun one! Same ship next week? Got the updated model files :)
Title: Re: Special Episode - 03/30/14
Post by: Klaw on April 03, 2014, 08:16:13 PM
So. playing on rpg_hercules this week made me look at the map, from the view of a slightly more mature mapper and think "crap... this map sucks: "

So, I found myself with a pinch of mapper's block while working on Normandy this week - and decided to just play around with my old hercules.map file....

The results are as follows.

The Old: (https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi307.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fnn283%2FLeftbridge%2FHerculesre-work-old_zpsf27384dd.jpg&hash=632d8d3bb429752ea91dca721a2a7ef436375732)

And the New: (https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi307.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fnn283%2FLeftbridge%2FHerculesre-work_zps0283aafd.jpg&hash=8311584032bc32640f5b315b5ae8be26c89206d4)


So, while I peck away at Normandy, expect some updates to the Hercules and (if I finish Hercules before I finish Normandy) The Iwo Jima, because frankly - what else am I gonna do with my spare time? :P
Title: Re: Special Episode - 03/30/14
Post by: Klaw on April 05, 2014, 04:28:23 PM
Even though this is community day weekend, The continuation of this special will continue as scheduled - if any person can not attend for whatever reason - I completely understand. However, I'm still hoping to be able to run something for those few who may still be there and would be disappointed if I didn't do anything...