The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Announcements => Topic started by: Jenson on April 06, 2014, 09:32:38 PM

Title: Internal Affairs/RPG-X XO Election
Post by: Jenson on April 06, 2014, 09:32:38 PM
Hello everyone,

Martin Thompson has informed me that he is stepping down as IA head. I am sad to see Martin go from this role as he has done an exceptional job as IA head during his tenure. I thank him for his service :)

Because of this, the election process has begun for the IA position. The IA head position is one of the most important posts in TLO, and I encourage any member interested to consider running for this position. The nomination thread is now open here (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6686.msg50959.html#new) in the Wardroom and will close Wednesday at 9 AM EST (2 PM GMT). Martin will be remaining in the position until a new IA head is elected.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Signed,

(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FTH1xL0V.png&hash=d89644f73037fea352f0204e925c133634dec150)

President of The Last Outpost
Title: Re: Internal Affairs Election
Post by: Jenson on April 07, 2014, 08:19:25 AM
As a note, Martin is also stepping down as RPG-X XO, therefore, elections will also commence for that position. If you are interested in running for RPG-X XO, please put your hat in the nomination thread. The only requirement to run is that you play RPG-X.
Title: Re: Internal Affairs/RPG-X XO Election
Post by: Jenson on April 11, 2014, 09:15:57 AM
Polls are now up for both positions in the Polling Booth forum!
Title: Re: Internal Affairs/RPG-X XO Election
Post by: Jenson on April 13, 2014, 04:59:33 PM
As a reminder, the IA and RPG-X XO election polls close tomorrow.
Title: Re: Internal Affairs/RPG-X XO Election
Post by: Jenson on April 14, 2014, 09:28:00 AM
I am pleased to announce that Lipton has been elected our new Head of Internal Affairs and that Klaw has been elected RPG-X XO. Congratulations to you both!  ^_^

As a note, elections for STO XO will begin shortly.
Title: Re: Internal Affairs/RPG-X XO Election
Post by: Klaw on April 14, 2014, 05:09:01 PM
I appreciate the support I received!

I promise, I'm going to hit the ground running, and try to get some fun stuff going for the near future! :)
Title: Re: Internal Affairs/RPG-X XO Election
Post by: Lipton on April 15, 2014, 04:11:29 AM
Thanks, and Congratulations to Klaw as well!

Soon I will be in touch with Jenson to get acclimated to my position as head of IA and to get up to speed on the latest admin topics of conversation.

Thank you to all who voted for me! :)
Title: Re: Internal Affairs/RPG-X XO Election
Post by: Minutias on April 15, 2014, 12:35:28 PM
Congratulations to both of y'all!

Good things I'm sure are soon to come. :D
Title: Re: Internal Affairs/RPG-X XO Election
Post by: Martin Thompson on April 16, 2014, 02:43:22 AM
Congratulations guys, and good luck in your new positions!