The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Scientific Mandate => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Can't Be There => Topic started by: SFC3 on April 11, 2014, 02:46:12 PM

Title: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
Post by: SFC3 on April 11, 2014, 02:46:12 PM
This is the Scientific Mandate Can't Be There thread for the entire series.

If you cannot be here for the premiere or any other episodes, please post here.
Title: Re: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
Post by: SFC3 on April 16, 2014, 03:24:29 PM
Please post here if you cannot be here for Episode Two - Details here:
http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6751.0.html
Title: Re: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
Post by: Kurt Fraser on April 19, 2014, 01:33:51 PM
I'm afraid I don't know if I'll make it/be on time, something is up with my dog, so I have to go tend to that, if I can make it back I will be on if not then apoligies I will be there next week.
Title: Re: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
Post by: Jon Riker on April 19, 2014, 04:16:04 PM
Wont be able to attend due to work duties on my essay
Title: Re: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
Post by: Ekaj-To-Tha-Three on April 25, 2014, 12:04:06 PM
Cant be here tomorrow or possibly next week (Road Trip)
Title: Re: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
Post by: Jon Riker on April 26, 2014, 01:01:11 PM
Once again wont be able to attend since I scheduled something, I hate missing rp but I have to get some work done
Title: Re: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
Post by: SFC3 on April 26, 2014, 01:18:19 PM
I had planned a minisode but I will cancel this due to my own attendance :P

See you all next week for Episode 3!
Title: Re: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
Post by: SFC3 on April 29, 2014, 09:23:15 PM
http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6816.new.html#new
Post if you cannot be here for the very special SM "For Science" minisode on May 3rd. Details above

We have had plenty of absentees at SM in the past weeks, if you cannot make PLEASE post here or with an LoA so that we know are still interested, thanks!
Title: Re: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
Post by: Ekaj-To-Tha-Three on April 29, 2014, 11:23:14 PM
Yeah I probably won't make it as I have a 12 hour drive across the country that day :P
Title: Re: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
Post by: SFC3 on May 02, 2014, 05:05:07 PM
This is tomorrow, please post if you cannot make it.
Title: Re: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
Post by: Talus Roben on May 03, 2014, 12:03:13 PM
It looks like I wont be able to make the minisode I'm afraid.
Title: Re: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
Post by: Ekaj-To-Tha-Three on May 08, 2014, 11:17:40 PM
I'm afraid I have another obligation this Saturday and can't make it. Sorry  :(
Title: Re: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
Post by: SFC3 on May 09, 2014, 08:44:08 PM
Please post here if you cannot be here for Episode Three - Details here: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6800.0.html
Title: Re: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
Post by: Talus Roben on May 10, 2014, 01:28:13 PM
Something's come up at the 11th hour. I'm not going to be able to make it today...
Title: Re: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
Post by: Jon Riker on May 16, 2014, 05:52:26 PM
seeing the Big G in theatres tomorrow, so will be unavailable
Title: Re: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
Post by: Jon Riker on May 24, 2014, 04:15:48 PM
The issues are driving me insane, I will sadly be unavailable again today due to issues revolving around files.
Title: Re: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
Post by: Lipton on June 13, 2014, 09:01:25 PM
I'm attending my friend and his wife's graduation party on Saturday, so... I probably won't make it.
Title: Re: Scientific Mandate Can't Be There Thread
Post by: Lucas Picard on November 14, 2014, 09:50:57 AM
I just wanted to tell you that I won't be able to attend this guys as I have my niece and nephew sleeping in my room tomorrow night.