The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Quy on December 17, 2010, 04:45:09 AM

Title: No Response from Master Server
Post by: Quy on December 17, 2010, 04:45:09 AM
Is it just me, or is anyone else getting no response from the master server? just thought id ask cos i wana get on and rp lol
Title: Re: No Response from Master Server
Post by: Klaw on December 17, 2010, 08:09:38 AM
I would say to check your version of the game, but I saw you on there just last weekend :P

The Master Server has been having some blips recently, I would assume you caught it on some down time.

if I were you, I'd try again, and see if it's up, if not let us know, we'll see how we can help
Title: Re: No Response from Master Server
Post by: Veritas on December 17, 2010, 09:20:38 AM
There are already several threads on this - see Jantrix's at the top of the forum for the best help.


If all else fails, you can connect to TLO's server manually by opening the console and typing /connect 69.164.222.155 (on rpgxef, add ":27961" for the port)
Title: Re: No Response from Master Server
Post by: Quy on December 17, 2010, 03:27:50 PM
ok thanks for the help guys il give it all a shot :)
Title: Re: No Response from Master Server
Post by: Quy on December 18, 2010, 01:14:08 PM
well the only server im getting is section 31 and im having trouble connecting VIA IP. PLEASE HELP MEH! i can take this anymore lol