The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Crew Lounge => Topic started by: Grizz on May 03, 2014, 05:46:50 AM

Title: The Journey Continues
Post by: Grizz on May 03, 2014, 05:46:50 AM
Thank you to those that voted for the SRP's continuation in the recent poll. Over the next few weeks, I will be preparing the next six episodes to round off the third season as we pick up two months after the special episode which saw a number of crew members depart Pioneer Station - either temporarily or permanently, depending on how the new timeslot works for you. When the Asteroid Field board is brought out of the archives, I will get to work on finalising the existing roster and opening applications. But for that - I will need your input!

Asteroid Field now runs two hours prior to it's original slot @ 1:30 pm EST - 3:30 pm EST (1830 GMT - 2030 GMT).

If your name is on THIS (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4665.0.html) list, then it would be a great help to hear from you ASAP as to whether you are willing and able to continue in your role. I am hoping to be ready to run a prologue episode on the 24th, to ease in the transition, followed by Episode Five (not Dead of Night Express - sorry!) on the 31st.

In the meantime, take a glimpse in to the past.. and the future, in another surprisingly unbiased teaser based off the Season 2.5 trailer. After all - I did promise that those times would come again.

Title: Re: The Journey Continues
Post by: Kurt Fraser on May 03, 2014, 06:08:16 AM
I will definitely be there Grizz happy to continue as a little security crewman.
Title: Re: The Journey Continues
Post by: Martin Thompson on May 03, 2014, 08:29:59 AM
"It wouldn't be Accobar without an Etis" now would it?
Title: Re: The Journey Continues
Post by: criminula on May 03, 2014, 08:35:26 AM
Aww, I was looking forward to Dead of Night Express. Ah well - I'll be there anyway, don't worry (still need to get Gaila killed at some point). Guess I need to work out what I'll have been doing for two months.
Title: Re: The Journey Continues
Post by: SFC3 on May 03, 2014, 09:52:30 AM
I'll be back, Barnes has had a lovely vacation but now it's time to return to Pioneer.  :O
Title: Re: The Journey Continues
Post by: Mutatio Nomen on May 03, 2014, 11:31:46 AM
I would most certainly like to reprise my role as

QuoteCE  - Craig McClintock - Played by Mutatio Nomen || [Lieutenant Commander]
Title: Re: The Journey Continues
Post by: Grizz on May 03, 2014, 12:43:36 PM
Thank you all, I have made notes on the roster to confirm.
Title: Re: The Journey Continues
Post by: Talus Roben on May 03, 2014, 02:57:20 PM
I shall certainly be coming back.
Title: Re: The Journey Continues
Post by: Grizz on May 03, 2014, 03:16:37 PM
Thank you Talus, halfway there!
Title: Re: The Journey Continues
Post by: Andzzy on May 04, 2014, 04:02:48 PM
Rogan craves the Accobar system. It pulls at him. It is time to return. Pioneer needs her crew.
Title: Re: The Journey Continues
Post by: Lucas Picard on May 04, 2014, 04:44:56 PM
Grizz I would love to carry on as your ACoS on the station!! :)
Title: Re: The Journey Continues
Post by: Klaw on May 04, 2014, 07:35:52 PM
The Klingon shall do his best to make a return
Title: Re: The Journey Continues
Post by: Grizz on May 08, 2014, 03:31:07 PM
The roster will be locked in from this Saturday - positions will then be modified & opened accordingly.
Title: Re: The Journey Continues
Post by: RadioActivitii on May 09, 2014, 06:57:44 AM
I will return.
Title: Re: The Journey Continues
Post by: Jon Riker on May 10, 2014, 11:12:29 AM
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reactiongifs.us%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2Fill_be_back_terminator.gif&hash=5a0aac2bd604d53a9a96459b40d81c346ecca9f7)
Title: Re: The Journey Continues
Post by: Archibald on May 29, 2014, 06:57:45 PM
If there is any opportunity to reprise my role in the engineering department I would gladly take it.
Title: Re: The Journey Continues
Post by: Grizz on May 30, 2014, 03:14:38 PM
Quote from: Archibald on May 29, 2014, 06:57:45 PM
If there is any opportunity to reprise my role in the engineering department I would gladly take it.

You can either fight RadioActivitii for your previous position - or create a new character  :P