The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Crew Applications => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Completed Applications => Topic started by: Ekaj-To-Tha-Three on May 04, 2014, 04:11:20 PM

Title: I think this is where I put my application right?
Post by: Ekaj-To-Tha-Three on May 04, 2014, 04:11:20 PM
Character Name: Ellek Riesman
Character Race: 1/8th Romulan (Human except for pointy ears)
Most Desired Position:ACMO
Second Most Desired Position:SEC
Third Most Desired Position:SCI
Model: Pasty
Comments: None
Title: Re: I think this is where I put my application right?
Post by: Grizz on May 04, 2014, 04:23:29 PM
Welcome aboard!

ACMO - Ellek Riesman - Played by Ekaj-To-Tha-Three || [Lieutenant Junior Grade]
Title: Re: I think this is where I put my application right?
Post by: Ekaj-To-Tha-Three on May 04, 2014, 05:49:31 PM
Thanks  :D
Title: Re: I think this is where I put my application right?
Post by: Talus Roben on May 04, 2014, 06:22:20 PM
Welcome to the meatgrinder
Title: Re: I think this is where I put my application right?
Post by: Martin Thompson on May 05, 2014, 03:33:23 AM
Oh boy, i wonder how long this one will last...
Title: Re: I think this is where I put my application right?
Post by: Grizz on May 05, 2014, 03:54:28 AM
I want it to be clear that I have only killed one ACMO - then he came back to life with no questions asked.

Title: Re: I think this is where I put my application right?
Post by: Ekaj-To-Tha-Three on May 05, 2014, 02:45:41 PM
 :unsure: Uh oh...