(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi267.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fii307%2FEvilGrizz%2FUntitled-2_zpsf705ca82.png&hash=c4a594ba193f1992fe732db9a761c6bfa74fda2d)
Production Code: N/A
Episode Title: "Back Before Goodbye"
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 24th May 2014
Two months following his departure, Doctor Timothy Rogan returns to Pioneer Station to find that he has been replaced. But has he returned alone?
Required Files (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4779.0.html)
The summary for this returning instalment is so brief because it is simply an hour long episode to introduce new faces and welcome back old ones while establishing the changes that have been made to Pioneer Station during the gap. As such, it is up to you as to what your character has been up to during the break. Within reason ;)
Hey Grizz, are we traveling two months backwards in time for this episode of AF? :P
Well I know what we can use to do that..
That's where copy-paste gets me. Fixed!
'Back Before Goodbye' Five Teasers:
1) This minisode is one hour long and occurs in real time. Jack Bauer will not be present.
2) It's thirty minutes to midnight on the final day of 2387.
3) Costello returned to Pioneer much later than expected after her trip to Earth.
4) Jemma Etis has been permanently promoted to Chief Science Officer.
5) Rogan makes an untimely reappearance. Mason hasn't forgotten his failure to say goodbye,
Will there be cake?
If only I thought of that 16 months ago :)
http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4659.0.html
This is tomorrow!
Yay - it returns!
Indeed it does - today!
Enjoy New Years aboard Pioneer.
Quote from: Grizz on May 23, 2014, 01:12:57 PM
If only I thought of that 16 months ago :)
http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4659.0.html
This is tomorrow!
Oh... I don't think I asked anything about times.. :P
This minisode takes place in thirty minutes. Summary subject to change dependant on attendance.
Reminder: Be sure to have upgraded Vanderbilt to 3.3.