Good morning, TLO
A long while ago, I set out to create a story that I believed lived outside of the box. we created a universe, a timeline, heroes and villains... then as a group, we set out on a mission - to end the reign of the greatest evil known to exist.
In a few weeks time, that mission will be accomplished... but at a price.
I have spent the better part of 3 months looking forward to this moment; questioning whether or not to continue BI after this season. I have conferred with a number of my friends and supporters for their insights, and today... I woke up knowing what needed to be done.
This season of Beyond Infinity was always intended to be the last. and, while I have successfully written the story out for a continuation - I have decided today that the Journey of the Alliance will end this season.
The main reason for this is as follows, I'm ready to move on. I made a promise to myself that when writing an SRP became more work than fun, I would end it... and to continue the story would take a great deal of work... I have also began to lay out plans for an SRP that I will put up on the poll to replace BI.
In essence, for 6 seasons the Frontlines/BI Story has been played out. and in these last 5/6 episodes, The questions that remained in Frontlines, and the story of BI will come to a close. I think it's time...
I am eternally thankful for everyone who has taken part in BI over the duration of its run, I am thankful to the Frontlines participants as well, and more than anything, I am hopeful that you will all help to make these last few weeks the best of the series.
Looking ahead (Dates could be in flux): Due to my power problems yesterday, Heart of steel will air next Sunday May 18th
Sunday May 25th: The Artifact
Sunday June 1st: Frontlines
Sunday June 8th: Full Circle
Sunday June 15th: The Big Bang (Series Finale)
Thank you all for your understanding in this matter :) And keep an eye open for possible Teaser RP's to "Star Trek: Renegade" :P