The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Beyond Infinity => Topic started by: Klaw on May 20, 2014, 03:26:02 PM

Title: Taking a Brief Hiatus
Post by: Klaw on May 20, 2014, 03:26:02 PM
Basically, I have to take an emergency LOA for personal reasons. Tentatively, this LOA will go through until the first week of June..

until that time, BI will be on a brief hiatus.

(I will be back, I promise!)
Title: Re: Taking a Brief Hiatus
Post by: Klaw on May 28, 2014, 03:22:55 PM
And I'm back! I hope you all can understand why I may be unwilling to discuss why I left, but I'm back and that's what matters! :P

BI will pick back up on Sunday June 8th!

This Sunday, I will host a special little RP in the BI time slot (completely un-BI related) Feel free to stop in! :)