The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Scientific Mandate => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Episode Archive => Topic started by: SFC3 on May 31, 2014, 12:36:08 PM

Title: Season One, Episode Five: Flagship
Post by: SFC3 on May 31, 2014, 12:36:08 PM
S01E05 - Flagship
Airdate: May 31st, 2014
Airtime: 3:30 PM EST (19:30 GMT) [20:30 GMT+1 or BST]

After the encounter with Sel'tar, Rogan and Galoy agree that precautions must be made in order to protect Station Nerada. Starfleet sends in the U.S.S. Thermopylae, which displeases the Romulan crew who insist that the Star Empire send their own forces to protect Nerada. Meanwhile, Galoy and Rogan have taken the Ariana to investigate new methogenic particle formations that have formed inside of the nearby metaphasic nebulae. When the Ariana is disabled deep inside the nebulae with only auxiliary power, the rest of the crew must board the Thermopylae, overcome a disgruntled Starfleet captain, and rescue Galoy and Rogan before it's too late.


~~The Five Teasers~~

1) This episode will introduce the ship that will be stationed at Nerada.
2) The Ariana can't get a break can't it?
3) We use a different map today so look below for Required Files.
4) The Captain of the Thermopylae is Rogan's old friend.
5) This episode was written as a sequel to Raptor's Wings.

Required Files:

U.S.S. Aurora: http://www.last-outpost.net/filesdb/?file=64 (INCLUDED WITH RPGXUE)

Title: Re: Season One, Episode Five: Flagship
Post by: Jantrix on May 31, 2014, 12:57:06 PM
Mind if I pop in? :)
Title: Re: Season One, Episode Five: Flagship
Post by: Martin Thompson on May 31, 2014, 01:21:10 PM
Quote from: Jantrix on May 31, 2014, 12:57:06 PM
Mind if I pop in? :)

Wow, look who's still alive XD
Title: Re: Season One, Episode Five: Flagship
Post by: Andromeda on May 31, 2014, 01:50:59 PM
I'm going to, or at least I may be late to this. I'm currently out. I shouldn't be late thought.
Title: Re: Season One, Episode Five: Flagship
Post by: SFC3 on May 31, 2014, 06:05:30 PM
Quote from: Jantrix on May 31, 2014, 12:57:06 PM
Mind if I pop in? :)
I wouldn't mind but sadly I did not see you there D:

Will you join us next week?