(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi267.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fii307%2FEvilGrizz%2FUntitled-2_zpsf705ca82.png&hash=c4a594ba193f1992fe732db9a761c6bfa74fda2d)
Production Code: 3x06
Episode Title: "Gods and Monsters: Part Two"
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 14th June 2014
As Sophia Mason and Alicia Costello attempt to explain recent events off-station, Renee Hampton returns to Pioneer to mitigate the Klingon-Romulan segregation in the system and save the peace agreement she helped to create before Starfleet is forced to intervene and reverse Mason's policies. But Perry and McClintock must deal with a fourth incident as Archibald is attacked while performing a survey of the Klingon's nearby mining platform. Meanwhile, Etis and Fox learn the truth behind the Accobar star-chart contained within the as-of-yet unidentified Halkonian probe.
You Will Need:
Required Files (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4779.0.html)
A family birthday party has come up and I won't be able to do anything on this day. Really sorry everyone! :(
This is today - attendance permitting.
Postponed until next week.
aww
This is tomorrow, attendance permitting.
Quote from: Grizz on June 13, 2014, 05:55:00 AM
This is tomorrow, attendance permitting.
Well you
know I'll be there, I'm actually mentioned in the synopsis! :P
Reminderbump - this is today, attendance permitting.
Andzzy has informed me that he will be about 15 minutes late. He just wanted me to let you guys know.
Thanks. Let him know I've sent him a PM - should he join without checking it out.