Since downloading this file I have had to source and install a lot of files that are part of SRP's from model's such as the Stargate one (which doesn't seem to be available on any model so I have to source it now) to the expansev2.pk3 which is part of BI and was stopping me from joining the session.. it was easier to use rpg-x when I knew I had to manually source and download files rather than now, where I assume something like that would be there and it isn't. I understand not all files will be there but SRP one's I was led to believe should all be in UE. So all I am asking is either someone puts together a patch with all the srp dedicated files or allows me to do it.
As for the Website issue I only bring it up because Veritas said yesterday in the Shoutbox it should be fine now, it isn't I have had issues twice today where the site would not load, but other sites loaded just fine. (It literally did it whilst I initially tried to post this..)
I recently replaced my RPG-X install with the full Ultimate Edition 1.1.5 installer from the site, and I know for certain that it has expansev2.pk3 in it. In my BaseEF folder, that file has the same creation date and time as every other file that was in the package, so it's definitely included in the full installer. It's possible that it might not have been packaged in the original release. I know the 1.1.5 patch for existing clients didn't have the Expanse rank set, because at the time, I was sure I'd put it in already. Unfortunately, I don't keep legacy installers on hand, so I wouldn't be able to tell you whether or not it was omitted from version 1.0.
I will include expansev2.pk3 in patch 1.2 for people who may have downloaded the original release and possibly don't have the file. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.
The Beyond Infinity Expanse skin set was most definitely included with version 1.0 and beyond, so you shouldn't have a problem with missing models unless Klaw's since updated Expanse_malesv1.pk3 to a new iteration.
As for the website, these problems are unavoidable. Our host is dealing with an immense distributed denial of service attack, so outages are expected for the duration.
Afaik the stargate uniforms are in the old model pack which was included in its entirety in rpgxue
Quote from: Serris on June 08, 2014, 04:47:11 PM
I will include expansev2.pk3 in patch 1.2 for people who may have downloaded the original release and possibly don't have the file. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.
The Beyond Infinity Expanse skin set was most definitely included with version 1.0 and beyond, so you shouldn't have a problem with missing models unless Klaw's since updated Expanse_malesv1.pk3 to a new iteration.
As for the website, these problems are unavoidable. Our host is dealing with an immense distributed denial of service attack, so outages are expected for the duration.
Quote from: Telex Ferra on June 08, 2014, 06:44:51 PM
Afaik the stargate uniforms are in the old model pack which was included in its entirety in rpgxue
Thanks Serris, partially as a heads up incase it had been missed, as for the models the stargate model pack is definitely not included, I have tried a large quantity of the models and could not use it on any of them.
They are, I just found them in TLOModelCollection.pk3
I know I've had experiences where the stargate models don't show up in the model menu, but are still accessible through console commands. Could this be the issue here?
Quote from: criminula on June 09, 2014, 07:36:34 AM
I know I've had experiences where the stargate models don't show up in the model menu, but are still accessible through console commands. Could this be the issue here?
Yup, unfortunately the model menu is extremely buggy and always has been.
For anyone wodnering, you can load a stargate skin by typing
/model <modelname>/stargate/<type>
so for example
/model munro/stargate/sg1
/model telsia/stargate/atlantis
/model tealc/stargate/jaffa