The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: RadioActivitii on June 12, 2014, 04:10:06 AM

Title: Can't connect to TLO servers (RPG-X)
Post by: RadioActivitii on June 12, 2014, 04:10:06 AM
Tried RPing with John on the server (Taren-a2) - But it never connected. I do know the issue, and tried fixing it. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find the TLO Rankset. I'm wondering if someone could upload one from their BaseEF so I can use it.

(FYI - I'm using SE over UE because I want to keep the folder size down as this isn't my computer)
Title: Re: Can't connect to TLO servers (RPG-X)
Post by: John Adams on June 12, 2014, 09:20:07 AM
I helped him solve it via skype.
Title: Re: Can't connect to TLO servers (RPG-X)
Post by: Veritas on June 12, 2014, 09:50:28 AM
What was the problem?
Title: Re: Can't connect to TLO servers (RPG-X)
Post by: RadioActivitii on June 12, 2014, 11:13:52 AM
As I mentioned, I didn't have the rankset. John sent them to me on Skype. You might want to fix the download for them for people using SE.
Title: Re: Can't connect to TLO servers (RPG-X)
Post by: Serris on June 13, 2014, 03:52:21 PM
I thought I'd included it, but upon examining the folders I use to assemble the clients, the rank set was nowhere to be found. That will be fixed when I have time to do it this Sunday.