The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 3 Archive => Topic started by: Grizz on June 14, 2014, 07:23:39 PM

Title: S03E07 - "Something in the Way" - 21/06/14
Post by: Grizz on June 14, 2014, 07:23:39 PM
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi267.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fii307%2FEvilGrizz%2FUntitled-2_zpsf705ca82.png&hash=c4a594ba193f1992fe732db9a761c6bfa74fda2d)

Production Code: 3x07
Episode Title: "Something In the Way"
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 21st June 2014

An away day aboard the Ariana escalates after being forced to make an emergency landing deep within the Tyrella Sector. When the ship becomes uninhabitable, Mason, Etis and a boatload of junior officers face survival in an unorthodox and perilous situation on the desolate moon of Rajusca.




USS_Ariana_V2 (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6737.0.html)
Title: Re: S03E07 - "Something in the Way" - 21/06/14
Post by: Grizz on June 20, 2014, 01:38:18 PM
Updated required files. Already listed as a default map for this SRP anyhow.

QuoteIf you aren't using the Ultimate Edition client, you will need to download the new USS_Ariana_V2.pk3 file to use the most advanced version of Ariana. Grab it here (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Fu5J1iswHiVDJMOUkwLVpKdHc/edit?usp=sharing).




As you might have guessed, you are likely going to be playing a brand new crewman of your choice. You don't need to reveal your character details here, so long as you're set for when the roleplay begins. Departments may be balanced in-game.
Title: Re: S03E07 - "Something in the Way" - 21/06/14
Post by: Grizz on June 21, 2014, 04:20:49 AM
Reminderbump - this is today, attendance permitting.
Title: Re: S03E07 - "Something in the Way" - 21/06/14
Post by: Martin Thompson on June 21, 2014, 06:07:57 AM
I'll be there
Title: Re: S03E07 - "Something in the Way" - 21/06/14
Post by: Scott Archer on June 21, 2014, 07:43:02 AM
Still learning my way around this division. Would I be able to attend? Or do I need to apply for something first? If I can play, when is it?
Title: Re: S03E07 - "Something in the Way" - 21/06/14
Post by: Grizz on June 21, 2014, 08:10:17 AM
Quote from: Scott Archer on June 21, 2014, 07:43:02 AM
Still learning my way around this division. Would I be able to attend? Or do I need to apply for something first? If I can play, when is it?

Anybody is free to jump in as SEC / SCI / MED - if you enjoy it and want to attend regularly in a fixed position, you can apply for a permanent role (Assisting Chief Medical Officer / Assistant Chief Science Officer are locked to applied members)

Takes place at 18.30 British Summer Time / 13.30 Eastern Daylight Time
Title: Re: S03E07 - "Something in the Way" - 21/06/14
Post by: Scott Archer on June 21, 2014, 09:06:37 AM
This is security officer Archer reporting in! See you at 1830 hours!
Title: Re: S03E07 - "Something in the Way" - 21/06/14
Post by: Scott Archer on June 21, 2014, 09:23:51 AM
Or not... Just been asked to come to a BBQ at 5. Oh well, there's always next time! Thanks for clearing that up for me though Grizz
Title: Re: S03E07 - "Something in the Way" - 21/06/14
Post by: Grizz on June 21, 2014, 12:27:25 PM
This is in on hour. Hopefully will make for a nice change of pace if everyone commits to their new characters - who may or may not appear again in the future  ^-^
Title: Re: S03E07 - "Something in the Way" - 21/06/14
Post by: criminula on June 21, 2014, 01:14:37 PM
I guess I need to write down my character plan, in case I need it again :)
Title: Re: S03E07 - "Something in the Way" - 21/06/14
Post by: dan1702 on June 21, 2014, 03:36:13 PM
Thanks everyone, this was a fun first time.
Title: Re: S03E07 - "Something in the Way" - 21/06/14
Post by: Grizz on June 21, 2014, 03:44:25 PM
Discussion thread now up - thank you all for your finely crafted new characters

http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6994.msg53341.html#new