The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Scott Archer on June 16, 2014, 06:54:31 PM

Title: Weird logon screen
Post by: Scott Archer on June 16, 2014, 06:54:31 PM
When I log onto the spicy server it comes up with the usual log in stuff and then freezes and says (still in game):

Downloading: RPG-X2/zzzzzzzzzzrpg_normandy_v2.pk3
Estimated time left: estimating
                                 (0 bytes of 0 bytes copied)
Transfer rate:

When I log onto the teriyaki server it comes up with the usual log in stuff and then freezes and says (still in game):
Downloading: RPG-X2/zzzuss_washington_c.pk3
Estimated time left: estimating
                                 (0 bytes of 0 bytes copied)
Transfer rate:

Both maps are in both my base EF and RPG-x2 programs folder.

I am using RPG-XUE
Title: Re: Weird logon screen
Post by: John Adams on June 16, 2014, 06:58:48 PM
Turn off autodownloading. ;)

Bring down the console
(~)
then type
/cl_autodownload 0
Title: Re: Weird logon screen
Post by: Scott Archer on June 16, 2014, 07:29:51 PM
The console command didn't work so I did in the settings. Thanks though. Working now