Poll
Question:
How would you rate 'Something in the Way'
Option 1: Excellent
Option 2: Good
Option 3: Average
Option 4: Poor
Option 5: Awful
A simple repair effort of an orbital beacon lead to an emergency landing the moon of Rajusca, forcing the team to take shelter in an abandoned Starfleet facility as a storm rolled in overhead, prompting ground tremors which rippled through the base. When Mason was injured while exploring, Jemma Etis took command of the junior officers along for the ride and worked to ensure a message was sent through to Pioneer Station and that the facilities systems could be brought back to full strength.
However, after several short sightings, the team came face to face with Norgan - a member of the previously unidentified Bhejahn species. He also claimed that the Starfleet beacon in orbit was responsible for his ship crashing on the surface, and also stated that his people were on the way. Although Mason was located, she was unresponsive. All the while, Norgan's intentions were a mystery. When a Bhejahn cruiser arrived in the system, he bypassed security and gained access to the Ariana. But what first appeared to be an attempt to hijack the Ariana turned out to an attempt to prevent his people from doing just that. Having explained that Etis and the team showed him leniency, his people agreed to transport them - including the injured Mason - to Pioneer Station, watching over the Ariana until they could return to collect it.
Who are the Bhejahns and where did they come from? Who was responsible for the beacon trap which was seemingly sprung twice? Are these new arrivals in the Tyrella Sector to be trusted? I guess you'll have to read next week's episode details to find out if they actually made it back to the station!
This was just something a little bit different, and the ending was changed up at a certain point, but the final verdict lies with you. Thank you all for attending. Rate and discuss, above and below.
A fine return to form, and I look forward to the next one! I guess I wasn't paying as much attention as I thought, since I figured those pesky Romulans were involved somehow!
Can't blame my paranoia considering last week..